• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genie (Disney), Jafar (Disney), and Chaos (Disney) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are our current standards:

I thing that we scale by Gravitational Binding Energy for planet-sized characters and above, so Genie would automatically likely be 5-A, but if somebody can find a screencapture image of the feat, that would be appreciated.

He apparently spun the Earth on his finger at some point though. I think that there was a scan linked in a post above.

Okay. Thanks. We may only need the feat that I linked to calculated though.

At least 5-A seems solid, but if a calc group member can calculate his size and apply the GPE calculator, it could be higher. Or even the torque speed of the earth rotating can also have a Kinetic Energy calculation.

Currently I am proposing the below

Scaling up from a "standard VSBW normal human" (stands 1.684 m tall, weighs 62 kg, runs at 6.35 m/s, and punches at 70 J)

The lifting strength part is debated, whether to just use the own weight (62 kg) or the 65 kg as stated in the median normal human lifting strength boundaries.

Currently I am proposing the below

Scaling up from a "standard VSBW normal human" (stands 1.684 m tall, weighs 62 kg, runs at 6.35 m/s, and punches at 70 J)

The lifting strength part is debated, whether to just use the own weight (62 kg) or the 65 kg as stated in the median normal human lifting strength boundaries.
I see, ok good to know

@Jasonsith

So would this be accurate?

"Squared cubed law via scaling up from a "Standard VSBW Normal Numan" (1.684 Meters Tall, Weighs 62 Kg, Runs at 6.35 m/s, and Punches at 70 Joules)

Genie's Height = 77451010 Meters

Average Human Height = 1.684 Meters

Average Human Punching = 70 Joules

(77451010 Meters/1.684 Meters)^3*70 Joules = 5.8630849e+24 Kg

(3*6.67408e-11*5.8630849e+24^2)/(5*38725505) = 4 Petatons (Continent level+)"

That seems very low for being the size of a large planet and spinning the Earth on his finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back