• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genie (Disney), Jafar (Disney), and Chaos (Disney) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be what I was thinking of.

1610148965489.png

I think that it is supposed to be Saturn.

I don't think it's supposed to be literal and he has size changing listed on his profile

Edit: In a crossover episode Genie injured Hades really badly with a single punch so that might be usable however his attack potency seems to come from a magical creation feat so he probably should be downgraded

Well, I remember another cut scene in which he grew to planetary size, but not the episode number.

Has anybody found anything useful in any respect threads yet?

Genie Respect Thread
"Strength
Striking
Lifting/Throwing
Pushing/Pulling
Other
Durability
Blunt
Piercing
Heat
Energy
Electricity
Explosives
Other

Mozenrath Respect Thread
"Strength
Magic-Enhanced
Normal
Durability
"Misc

Magic Gauntlet

General
Energy Projection
Scaling
Objective
Restraints
Pyrokinesis
Electrokinesis
Transmutation
Minion Creation
Illusions
Teleportation
Portals
Telekinesis
Power of Shamash
Genie-Amped
Mozenrath once trapped Genie in a crystal to draw on his magic.

Other

Misc Magical Items

Black Sand
Amin’s Items
Mozenrath once hired the thief Amin Damoola to work for him and let him borrow various magic items.

Other
Apologizes for the long length

That's great. Thank you. I think that we can rate Genie and Jafar as "5-A at maximum displayed size", due to Genie spinning the Earth on his finger then.

Eden Respect Thread

Turned into Spoilers to save your eyes
"PHYSICALS

STRENGTH
Aladdin Respect Thread

Strength
Striking
Lifting/Throwing
Pushing/Pulling
Other
Durability
Blunt
Piercing
Heat
Energy
Electricity
Other
"
Abu

Abu is a former circus monkey/master thief and Aladdin’s best friend.

Intelligence/Skill
Thieving
General
Physicals
Strength
Speed/Agility
Durability
Tail
Gear

Magic Carpet

Magic Carpet is a magical flying carpet Aladdin befriended in the Cave of Wonders.

Strength
Speed/Maneuverability
Durability/Resistance
Tassels
Skill
Misc
Jasmine Respect Thread

"
Physicals

Strength
Striking
Lifting/Throwing
Pushing/Pulling
Other
Durability
Blunt
Heat
Electricity
Energy
Sonics
Other
"Rajah

Rajah is Jasmine’s loyal pet tiger.

Physicals
Intelligence/Skill

Hercules Respect Thread
"Feats

Pegasus

Pegasus is Hercules' flying horse pal. It was created for him as a baby out of some clouds, but they only became friends when they were older. He's a little vain and pretty stupid, but he and Herc are true-blue bros. He doesn't talk.

Strength

Speed and Agility

Durability

Other

so in regard to the op, we currently do use size change for ap

so in regard to the op, we currently do use size change for ap
Time for downgrades as I said
also what exactly is the reasoning against the goblin feat? I see none in the op
Wrong key and magic attacks/=/physical attacks plus it was Aladdin who defeated the guy not The Genie

they defeat him by making him over use his magic which burns him out. prior to that genie could entrap the goblin, only losing out to transmutation magic

If we use Size Manip to scale to AP regardless of how big the user currently is... then I also oppose the downgrade.
However, two wrongs don't make a right, so I'll point out as well that this shouldn't be the case, as this kind of power is generally displayed as a transformation that raises the user's stats accordingly, inverse square law and all of that.

Jesus are you trying to make VSBW a downgrading website??

Lets downgrade Piggy and Goosebumps then
No as this is a place with standards we need to follow also Verse Comparison/derailing isn't a good idea
Cetrion has not been downgraded and there is no standard against using size for ap to my knowledge currently in place

Size Manipulation | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
I didn't claim that the downgrade already happened
he burns out if he uses too much magic
So they had to outsmart him de-confirming scaling

I did not agree with you. He would just be at that level when he's that big. But he did contend with that goblin for a bit. Only lost to hax.

The way centrion's page works is that she is planetary at that size. Genie would work the same way

I disagree that Genie in Aladdin 2 is as strong as he is at the end of Aladdin 1 yeah.

For the same reason that Genie in the show is weaker than he is in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back