• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gengar vs Mob (7-0-0) GRACE

So if we're using Pokémon logic here, any attack that Mob uses against Haunter should be like dropping a million nuclear bombs on it and given its Ghost typing, Mob should be able to excorsize it. I'm gonna wait for more input.

From what I understand from the profile, Gengar has a physiology very similar to ghosts and spirits so his regen doesn't mean much. And Mob already resists most of his abilities but the latter still has some powers that can spell disaster for the former. And Mob already has far higher LS so casually ragdolling him won't be too much of a problem. Gengar seems to have the range advantage so Mob would be in a really precarious situation.

Close but I'll give this to Mob. He already negates Gengar's regen so killing him is definitely possible. And him just ripping Gengar apart with TK is definitely in character to do so, as well as blasting him with a barrage of psychic blasts that reduce him to nothing pretty quick (if his fight with Mogami's spirit is anything to go by).

And I don't think it's really a stomp. Maybe if they started further away but Gengar still has that small chance of hitting him with poison manip or something similar.

Funny thing is that Gengar would be far closer in this match if it wasn't for the fact that he is a ghost

still my favorite pokemon tho, got a plush of him

yeet mobs 9th win. 3 win/loss ratio unless he losses to Garou.. (which he will unless its a stomp)

Phoenks said:
yeet mobs 9th win. 3 win/loss ratio unless he losses to Garou.. (which he will unless its a stomp)
I mean, his loss against Diavolo might be removed since JoJo might no longer be High 8-C. But fair point.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Diavolo was 8-C in that match. Their AP is close enough
Isn't 8-C JoJo also getting the nuke? I haven't kept up with the revisions.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Maybe. Nothing is for certain for now
Honestly I'd support them being 8-B if it helped my boi have an insane win-loss ratio....

Back