• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Shock Rock (High 6A Tourney)

I don’t see now Garou escapes a Forcefield Cage, like the one Shock Rock used against Vilgax. Maybe I missed it.
I was asked whether I wanted to vote or not, and so I asked a question, but it seems you don’t need me, lol

Yeah I’m voting Shock until I’m told exactly how Garou wins. That supposed Scan of reflecting energy didn’t even look like it was reflecting anything.

Yeah I’m voting Shock until I’m told exactly how Garou wins. That supposed Scan of reflecting energy didn’t even look like it was reflecting anything.
Then, you're blind? How the hell does that not look like reflection. Bang's technique which he uses in that image is literally made to reflect stronger attacks...

You can clearly see the beams change trajectory after he hits them with it..

And, he can simply dodge the binding like I've said multiple times.

"How exactly Garou wins" I've explained multiple times. If you still don't know then I'm sorry for you fam.

look, I don’t read the Manga. To me, that looks like someone fired 2 beams and a lady’s getting fried. Maybe you should look from a different perspective, instead of calling the other person Blind.
You say he wins via Dodging and Reactive Evolution? Their AP’s very close and how do you dodge a simple Cube being formed around you. By the time Garou evolves enough, he’ll be in a cage.

"To me, that looks like someone fired 2 beams and a lady’s getting fried. Maybe you should look from a different perspective, instead of calling the other person Blind."

Once again: "You can clearly see the beams change trajectory after he hits them with it" (Literally even Greenshifter accepted this as reflection... And I'm pretty sure they don't read it either)

>Ap's very close.

It's not really, and that's not the point. People were saying Shock wins simply due to an AP advantage. My argument was that Garou can close the gap via his adaptation and evolution. And on top of that, he has regeneration and endurance to stay in the game more than long enough for AP to even really matter.

>How do you dodge a cube being formed around you.

By Moving out the way? Is that not possible?

Also, even if he does cage him, what then? And by the way, are we sure that that's in character for Shock Rock in a battle?

He also contained someone with an energy net so it’s the same principle. You need to know that Ben likes to punch things out rather than contain stuff but can get creative and do so anyways when out of options. Generally he doesn’t need to contain his enemies either and he can’t do much with them if he does contain them since the Plumbers don’t really help out yet, something that is irrelevant in a vs match.

Hey actually if killing is the only wincon, is this incon then? Since Shock Rock will probably contain Garou and that’s it, but that doesn’t win him the match anymore. So if the distribution is 60% incon - 40% loss then the result is incon. That’s my bad since I didn’t see that only killing is allowed.

Hey actually if killing is the only wincon, is this incon then? Since Shock Rock will probably contain Garou and that’s it, but that doesn’t win him the match anymore. So if the distribution is 60% incon - 40% loss then the result is incon. That’s my bad since I didn’t see that only killing is allowed.
Nah If Killing isn’t possible i’ll allow these since that would be better than an incon. I should probs put that killing is preferred to avoid confusion

Also now that this is done can u guys please vote in Round 4 and 5. Round four just need more votes while Round 5 still need more statements

Back