• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Shock Rock (High 6A Tourney)

Shock Rock’s LS might get upgraded too (I’m running a little behind). If it ends up higher than Garou he can contain him in an energy box. He can also create wormholes although Ben might not know he can do that.
Doesn't wormholes (to outer planets) counts as hax or wait never mind it's low hax tournament

Last edited:
oh you know each other irl? yeah you can ask him if thats the case. Also he mentioned smth about Omni enhanced so it might be the first version
We don't... we just talk a lot via Discord, he just knows me well enough to guess correctly apparently.

Also since Shock Rock's calc got upgraded instead of downgraded and thus okay'd twice by calc members I don't see the calc getting downgraded anymore, the only thing people can bring up now is scaling, which I can counter so you shouldn't be too worried about Shock Rock getting disqualified anymore 😉.

It's hax but not that potent or broken. Which doesn't even matter if Ben doesn't know how to use it.
he seems to pass the qualifications for this tourney

also Phoenks is the opm expert so we have to wait for their counter argument

the ap gap is high, garou will probably use his speed and that his opponent attacks first since he does not know his enemy besides his combat style is mostly counterattack or attacks if he has enough knowledge of his enemy.

Shock rock is basically immune to pressure points, although energy attacks can be reflected initially but ben could overpower it by shaping his energy in a way that is less easy to redirect.

Garou would basically go on the defensive to try to find a gap or something (like throwing rocks at him or the like to distract him) but seeing that he can't do much then he will start trying to overwhelm his enemies and start to increase his power(I don't know if it would be enough to hurt him or not), but his speed and intelligence will slowly disappear so shock rock can incapacitate him

the ap gap is high, garou will probably use his speed and that his opponent attacks first since he does not know his enemy besides his combat style is mostly counterattack or attacks if he has enough knowledge of his enemy.

Shock rock is basically immune to pressure points, although energy attacks can be reflected initially but ben could overpower it by shaping his energy in a way that is less easy to redirect.

Garou would basically go on the defensive to try to find a gap or something (like throwing rocks at him or the like to distract him) but seeing that he can't do much then he will start trying to overwhelm his enemies and start to increase his power(I don't know if it would be enough to hurt him or not), but his speed and intelligence will slowly disappear so shock rock can incapacitate him
lmao speed equalized. Also isn’t reboot Ben pretty stupid? like how smart he is?

NLF for Garou to redirect omni-energy.

I vote Shock Rock for higher versatility (especially if Garou's intelligence starts disappearing), higher AP and eventually intelligence and for being to contain him in an energy cage which is in-character. Ben also has experience with beings that have reactive evolution.

>His adaptability can be overwhelmed with sufficient power if the gap is too high (Couldn't keep up with a serious Saitama in the end). Adaptation can make him trade speed for more strength, turning him into a mindless monster

I mean this version of Ben is silly but that does not mean that he isn't creative to defeat his enemies

NLF for Garou to redirect omni-energy.

I vote Shock Rock for higher versatility (especially if Garou's intelligence starts disappearing), higher AP and eventually intelligence and for being to contain him in an energy cage which is in-character. Ben also has experience with beings that have reactive evolution.
makes sense i assume your talking about the reboot version of ben right? since he doesn’t have a profile I dont really have a way of knowing his capablities compared to og Ben

Yeah at this point Ben's already outsmarting Vilgax and all (Spoilers: who's revealed to be an assistant of Azmuth and helped create the Omnitrix) and goes fully HAM against several aliens with a big reputation in the new movie so he's basically comparable to OS Ben, maybe even smarter and more creative... somehow , he even has several special moves now...

>His adaptability can be overwhelmed with sufficient power if the gap is too high (Couldn't keep up with a serious Saitama in the end). Adaptation can make him trade speed for more strength, turning him into a mindless monster

I mean this version of Ben is silly but that does not mean that he isn't creative to defeat his enemies.
Makes sense. So how many votes for shock rock?

Yeah at this point Ben's already outsmarting Vilgax and all (Spoilers: who's revealed to be an assistant of Azmuth and helped create the Omnitrix) and goes fully HAM against several aliens with a big reputation in the new movie so he's basically comparable to OS Ben, maybe even smarter... somehow.
woah woah even smarter than teenage ben? Also you never know even Vilgax may have become dumb. But ok you watched it not me so I can’t really say anything

woah woah even smarter than teenage ben? Also you never know even Vilgax may have become dumb. But ok you watched it not me so I can’t really say anything
Woah not teenage, just kid Ben, I'm talking Master Control kid Ben tho who's also extremely versatile and creative and all.

Also I barely watch it, but assistent of Azmuth is a better feat than OS Vilgax has sooooo.

Also to clarify why Garou can’t redirect the energy in my opinion is because regenerating from energy is better than regenerating from protons and electrons. Thus energy is harder to interact with since it is “smaller”. Garou can still redirect the solid energy constructs, but so can everyone else in Ben 10 since they’re solid and not every attack Shock Rock has is solid.

Oh and he has also has the mobility advantage.

Garou would basically go on the defensive to try to find a gap or something (like throwing rocks at him or the like to distract him)
wouldn't those Rocks thrown at shock rock be redirected back at Garou with Shock Rocks telekinesis (before being energy charged like he did to a bicycle (most likely blocked by forcefield)

Last edited:
Can't those Rocks thrown at shock rock be redirected back at Garou with Shock Rocks telekinesis (before being energy charged like he did to a bicycle
I mean at this point the rocks are just meant to be a distraction from what Oliver is saying and its not like Rocks will do much damage to either if them this is High 6A after all

I updated Shock Rock's page. For now I assume Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Armor to be equal in strength unless proven otherwise by a Ben 10 writer or the show. Since Ben can apparently Omni-Kix (but not Omni-Naut I think, could be wrong tho) at will you can make him start in base and allow him to amp @Stupits, just make sure to Omni-Naut him in the case that he needs to face a flying opponent, unless said opponent will yeet him into space since Omni-Naut will automatically activate then.

I don't think this changes much for this fight since his Class G LS now scales to Omni-Kix and pseudo-flight still gives him the mobility advantage.

I updated Shock Rock's page. For now I assume Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Armor to be equal in strength unless proven otherwise by a Ben 10 writer or the show. Since Ben can apparently Omni-Kix (but not Omni-Naut I think, could be wrong tho) at will you can make him start in base and allow him to amp @Stupits, just make sure to Omni-Naut him in the case that he needs to face a flying opponent, unless said opponent will yeet him into space since Omni-Naut will automatically activate then.

I don't think this changes much for this fight since his Class G LS now scales to Omni-Kix and pseudo-flight still gives him the mobility advantage.
that probs wont happen since there’s an air border and BFR isnt a wincon.

Last edited:
What's even the argument here?

I haven't seen anything that stops Garou from just reflecting his attacks, amping, and outskilling.

All that was mentioned was versatility (What versatility lol?), and intelligence which doesn't really matter here does it?

Garou is not going to be overwhelmed at all by a 3x AP gap either. And will become stronger and stronger the more damage he takes.

Last edited:
What's even the argument here?

I haven't seen anything that stops Garou from just reflecting his attacks, amping, and outskilling.

All that was mentioned was versatility (What versatility lol?), and intelligence which doesn't really matter here does it?

Garou is not going to be overwhelmed at all by a 3x AP gap either. And will become stronger and stronger the more damage he takes.
Greenshifter argued that garou reflecting the attacks is nlf iirc

Also to clarify why Garou can’t redirect the energy in my opinion is because regenerating from energy is better than regenerating from protons and electrons. Thus energy is harder to interact with since it is “smaller”. Garou can still redirect the solid energy constructs, but so can everyone else in Ben 10 since they’re solid and not every attack Shock Rock has is solid.

Oh and he has also has the mobility advantage.

I'm pretty sure WSRSF or some other techniques have been used against energy attacks, I will just need to find some scans.

Though, I don't really understand the first part of the argument saying that it's harder to reflect energy, but sure.

Mobility until Garou becomes faster, which he will if he somehow can't keep up with him? Garou's mobility in this form is quite insane as well.

I'm pretty sure WSRSF or some other techniques have been used against energy attacks, I will just need to find some scans.

Though, I don't really understand the first part of the argument saying that it's harder to reflect energy, but sure.

Mobility until Garou becomes faster, which he will if he somehow can't keep up with him? Garou's mobility in this form is quite insane as well.
speed equalized wont remove said mobility?

Back