• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Satsuki Kiryuin: Today’s My Birthday, A concluded thread would be nice.

Already done, Satsuki won, its even on her profile lol

Also happy birfday

Last edited:
****, I only looked at Garou and thought it was outdated

Can you readd that?

Happy Birthday.

Satsuki won when Garou was baseline. However, he is now above 700 megatons by a good bit.

The AP gap is like 5x

I know Satsuki scales up a lot... But

715 Megatons < Gouketsu = Darkshine <<< Darkshine's Durability < Garou

Garou's win conditions last time were Reactive Evolution + Attack Reflection to eventually outpace and outstrength her.

This time, he starts with a pretty hefty AP advantage, so he's going to be deflecting attacks weaker than him...

Can Satsuki's skill and AoE still hold up?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday.

Satsuki won when Garou was baseline. However, he is now above 700 megatons by a good bit.

The AP gap is like 5x

I know Satsuki scales up a lot... But

It would a less than 2x gap, Satsuki still has bladed weapons to compensate, and she still smacks with range and skill

Also, unlike last time, Satsuki's AoE attacks are now weaker than Garou is by a good bit, he should be able to reflect at least a portion of it to avoid taking a lot of damage. And he's survived attacks from Rover, who is MUCH stronger than him.

Darkshine is completely unaffected by 715 megatons... And Garou harmed him.
The most damage Garou ever did to Darkshine was make him bleed slightly from his mouth, he did basically nothing to him
And he's survived attacks from Rover, who is MUCH stronger than him.
...No, he didnt. Im not sure if youre confusing the webcomic with the manga but the manga retconned the webcomic to the point that Garou was absolutely godstomped by Rover. Scaling Garou to Rover in any way is a big no.

Gouketsu and Darkshine have never interacted or been compared to one another (unless you count Genos's nonsensical statement of Gouketsu being able to take on all of S-Class at once, which is obvious bullshit). There is nothing besides guesswork to say one is stronger than the other.

Garou's full powered attacks only gave Darkshine slight bleeding and did not harm him in any meaningful way. Darkshine simply lost cause of a panic attack. Yes Garou is capable of "harming" Darkshine but saying his AP is above Darkshine's dura is totally inaccurate. Garou's damage was minimal.

Not arguing who would win between Garou and Satsuki. Just felt I needed to clear this up.

That's how the profiles are right now, the possibly 7-A comes from statements like that.

So yeah, Garou is scaling to Darkshines durability. Unlike Bang, he actually did do something to him.

Scaling him above was a mistake on my part though. Should just be =

Satsuki can barely harm Garou now, and that's if she can even hit him, since he could just reflect all her shit effortlessly.

Gouketsu and Darkshine have never interacted or been compared to one another (unless you count Genos's nonsensical statement of Gouketsu being able to take on all of S-Class at once, which is obvious bullshit). There is nothing besides guesswork to say one is stronger than the other.

Garou's full powered attacks only gave Darkshine slight bleeding and did not harm him in any meaningful way. Darkshine simply lost cause of a panic attack. Yes Garou is capable of "harming" Darkshine but saying his AP is above Darkshine's dura is totally inaccurate. Garou's damage was minimal.

Not arguing who would win between Garou and Satsuki. Just felt I needed to clear this up.
Garou is only possibly 7-A+, and via scaling it comes from Genos stating that elder centipede is possibly stronger than Gouketsu as well as some other implications/

...No, he didnt. Im not sure if youre confusing the webcomic with the manga but the manga retconned the webcomic to the point that Garou was absolutely godstomped by Rover. Scaling Garou to Rover in any way is a big no.
Only Garou's durability scales to Rover. His AP doesn't

He did manage to get multiple hits on him after waking up from his unconscious sleep, and blitzed him at one point in the manga.

The point is he manages to harm Darkshine... who is completely unaffected by 715 megatons.

Harming him, regardless of how little, already puts him well over 715 megatons.

Garou does not scale to Darkshine's full durability, he scales to the highest thing that Darkshine has no-sold.

Darkshine and Gouketsu do not scale to each other at all. They're totally unrelated characters. If the profiles actually scale them together that needs to be fixed ASAP.

"Genos, who has witnessed an all-out battle between Superalloy Darkshine and Carnage Kabuto in the VGS, believed that Gouketsu was more powerful than the latter"

Genos is literally an in universe Gouketsu wanker who thought he could take on Tatsumaki, King and ******* Saitama simultaneously. His word should not be taken for anything. Maybe you could argue Gouketsu scales above CK since he one shot Genos whereas CK 2 shot. But using anything else to scale is silly.

We have a whole CRT on that is still ongoing, but he literally survives Rover's blast does he not?
Survivability and durability are not the same thing. Rover stomped Garou, he should not scale to someone who stomps him, plus nothing even implies that Rover's blasts were full power

Could you link this CRT?

Why would he only scale to the highest thing he was unaffected by, when Garou clearly affected him?

Darkshines durability is very clearly far above his own AP, which is where I'm getting the scaling from.

Why would he only scale to the highest thing he was unaffected by, when Garou clearly affected him?

Darkshines durability is very clearly far above his own AP, which is where I'm getting the scaling from.
Because thats like saying a 5 year old who headbutts an MMA fighter in the nose and slightly hurts him is now 9-C because they slightly harmed a 9-C person

Because thats like saying a 5 year old who headbutts an MMA fighter in the nose and slightly hurts him is now 9-C because they slightly harmed a 9-C person
False equivalency, it's more like

an athletic teenager punched an athlete in the nose and caused him to bleed, when said person took someone smashing a brick to their nose and didn't take any damage.

If that same MMA fighter could punch himself in the nose & and get punched by other MMA fighters and be completely fine, then the child would scale, no?

I fully agree that Garou is above things that have done zero damage at all to Darkshine. But no he is absolutely not stronger than Darkshine all around. At least not when they fought. Maybe after this new transformation he got he is.

Yes, so he is above 715 megatons. That's what I've been saying. Darkshines no sold 715 megatons, therefore Garou >>> 715 megatons.

Back