• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
garou´s ap is around 202 megatons when lucario is unfazed by a 326 megaton attack (which in my opinion is just dumb game mechanics.) or through his scaling: lucario=tyranitar>531 megatons giving lucario a 2.6x ap and durability advantage, garou should take skill and itelligence, stamina should be similar, lifting strength cant be compared... tough call.

but speed aint equal so lucario blitzs.

Tyranitar is >> 531 megatons, the 531 megaton feat was done by its pre evolution, Pupitar. Tyranitar can do the same feat by walking.

Anyway Lucario annihilates, I'll drop reasoning in a bit.

All Garou has going for him is his crazy RE, everything else is on Lucario's side. I'd even try to argue that Garou is more experienced, but Lucario has attack reflection, precognition, lots of elemental manipulations, instinctive reaction... everything Garou has Lucario has, plus lots of other good stuff. Lucario takes this.

Depending on the Lucario, Garou may not even have the experience edge. Not that it matters cause passive aura mind reading means that Lucario knows all of Garou's moves. Sealing works as a last resort if Garou's speed and power gets out of control, and Garou has a large range gap to close before being able to even hit Lucario.

The reason why Garou beats Machamp but loses badly to Lucario is because Lucario is a far better and more effective ranged fighter, mind reading + precog helps against skill, power mimicry and Garou's own precognition, and Lucario has outs against Garou's reactive evolution.

Assuming speed is equal

Garou can't adapt against a character with abilities of this extent. I'm voting Lucario.

Garou's biggest weakness by far is his range, an opponent with a good advantage in range that abuses that can take the victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back