• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, the one voting for garou thinks this is a stomp (so it doesn't count as a match), so remove one of the voters for garou. And I think it is 4 for Iron Man, Me, soupywolf, staker, and oblivion

Who on garou's side believes this is a stomp?

Also I was wondering if oblivion was for sure on iron mans side cause he hasnt said who he was voting for yet but he seemed to be on iron man.

Matdosuki, here is what he said:

"If Iron Man can fly for as much as he wants and use attacks that would completely vaporise Garou, then this is a stomp since Garou can never dream of even doing any sort of damage to Iron Man."

ehhh is this a stomp because of flight idrk?

Sadly Flight is super op against garou atm.

Boros might do alot better against iron man tho

I don't know, from the look at his profile his flight doesn't seem on par with the flight iron man can pull off, levitaing and doing some attacks in the air isn't comparable to iron man's flight

basically, boros vs iron man may be also the same outcome as iron man vs garou

I still think this is a decisive win and not a stomp, as garou still has plenty of ways to knock out iron man, it's that iron man's versatality is too much for him

Im assuming you have not watched the anime, read the manga or the webcomic.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
as garou still has plenty of ways to knock out iron man, it's that iron man's versatality is too much for him
Like for example?

The only way i can think of now is if for some reason Iron man decides to go for melee and Garou for manages to break his propulsors by pure luck before he takes off

One-shotting requires being in his range, adaptation will help him survive more but won't give him a wincon against someone far above his range.(unless you consider him growing wings against saitama enough to give him flight) and absorption(?) is not something he has.

Honestly this will likely be much more fair after the manga redraw.

he should have flight but it isnt confirmed so :/

I mean, i think it's almost logical a being with wings can fly. To what extent is unknown, tho.

He should have a "possibly flight via adaptation/reactive evolution" on his profile.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I don't know, from the look at his profile his flight doesn't seem on par with the flight iron man can pull off, levitaing and doing some attacks in the air isn't comparable to iron man's flight
What? How? Are there "tiers of flight" now? That doesn't exist, you're probably thinking about something like flight speed. Boros flight is pretty much just like Iron Man's.

If anything boros' flight is actually better from what I've seen.

How does Garou even win? What does he do to win?!? Flight is so OP on Garou and Iron Man could just move out of the way while Garou is jumping really high and then Garou just falls to the ground and then he's wide open. He has absolutely no way of killing Iron Man which makes this a stomp. If I shoot someone until they can't move but can instantly regenerate it and can regenerate from just a tiny part of themselves, then I have no way to kill them and people would consider that a stomp as well. How is being able to regenerate from everything someone has a stomp but being able to easily go so high with so much mobility that your opponent can't hit you not a stomp? That would be even more of a stomp because your opponent can't even hit you, at least you can hit a person with Regenerationn, but flight in this case? No. It doesn't make sense...

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Not to mention that Iron Man is immensely above Garou on intellect and has better info analysis
Doesn't Tony still struggle against Captain America terms of combat skill?

Madotsuki24 said:
How is being able to regenerate from everything someone has a stomp but being able to easily go so high with so much mobility that your opponent can't hit you not a stomp? That would be even more of a stomp because your opponent can't even hit you, at least you can hit a person with Regenerationn, but flight in this case? No. It doesn't make sense...
I have to agree with this.

If character has a way of basically countering everything their opponent has to offer, it's a stomp. Don't matter as to what ability. Regening all the damage away or being able to stay out of the opponent's range while still being able to attack them results in the same thing.

At such points, the opponent's skills don't really matter because they are prevented from affecting the outcome.

I have to agree with this.

If character has a way of basically countering everything their opponent has to offer, it's a stomp. Don't matter as to what ability. Regening all the damage away or being able to stay out of the opponent's range while still being able to attack them results in the same thing.

At such points, the opponent's skills don't really matter because they are prevented from affecting the outcome.

Thank you so much for agreeing with me... This thread should be closed.

i could unequalized speed gbut that would be a stomp for garou

he is far faster than relativistic because he is actually able to land attacks on saitama

idk if it changes much.. Iron Man will still fly away.

People is ignoring that they start at 5 meters and that Garou could reflect missiles if Iron Man shoots him with them, making the flight advantage less of a problem.

This isn't a stomp as long as they start at a distance where Garou can easily get close to CQC Tony into oblivion. With such AP advantage, it wouldn't be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back