• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Iron Man survive a close encounter with Garou though?

Fair, but that mostly helps with surviving longer.

If i had to be honest Iron man has the holy trio of abilities who screw Garou

1.Flight(due to the lack of good ranged options for Garou[at least until the manga gets to that part])

2.Good ranged game(once again allows him to exploit the first one better and keep pressure)

3.AOE(wich makes dodging almost impossible in a speed equal setting, even with precog/info analysis[i'm assuming his attacks can be used in a wide area AOE thanks to his range and the pierce a hole through a mountain description in his repulsor rays])

Is it in character for Iron Man to actually fly away and range his opponents?

Honestly, I think that Garou takes this.

Ô¼ø Having Reactive Evolution that makes him go from being one-shotted to one-shotting in seconds;

Ô¼ø Having precognition via Analytical Prediction;

Ô¼ø Having Instinctive Reaction;

Ô¼ø Being skilled to the point he mastered all the martial arts of the OPMverse and to the point he has created his own martial art that he defines as having "no weaknesses";

Ô¼ø Attack Reflection via WSRSF;

Ô¼ø Stats Amplification via Abandonment that makes him go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them donut style;

Ô¼ø His adaptation that renders paralyzing moves useless;

Ô¼ø His experience with people who like to fork up the ground (Saitama).

Garou has the Iron Cutting Fist where he punches any part of your body and you get sliced into pieces and Garou could just barrage Iron Man to death if given the chance.

Garou has defeated Golden Sperm and Flashy Flash who move so fast that they look like they are teleporting, they can even blitz Tatsumaki, the fourth strongest OPM character (the only one's stronger are Boros, Garou and Saitama)!

Garou has mastered every single martial art of the verse and has instinctive reaction, he has a huge statistic amplification via Abandonment and he has crazy reactive evolution of his and even if he took lethal damage he has type 2 immortality.

Garou has fought Golden Sperm (yes, that's his actually name) which is well, NSFW word thingy... Golden Sperm has over 11 trillion different Black Sperm people in his body and Garou managed to destroy all of them in just a few seconds! >O<

Speed is equalized, and this Garou still hasn't mastered all the martial arts. Golden Sperm isn't like Black Sperm, Golden Sperm is only 1.

KGiffoni said:
Speed is equalized, and this Garou still hasn't mastered all the martial arts. Golden Sperm isn't like Black Sperm, Golden Sperm is only 1.
Also, speed amps are allowed, even if speed is equalised.

true speed amps are allowed, but Flight is still Iron Man's biggest advantage here

Btw u cant just multiply someones power by 11 trillion unfortunately it dont work like that :(

Then how would that be calculated? Black Sperm is city level and the minimum requirement for that is 6.3 megatons. Wouldn't the power of two of them be double that, being 12.6 megatons?

2 of them by themselves would both be 6.3.

but if they combined they would still be 6.3

Iron Man takes this. His sensing of opponents and their sensors like brain and heart, along with far superior range and can fly to get away from garou's attacks takes this.

Garou can dodge and reflect attacks, but he can't dodging forever, and Iron Man's stuff can be able to deal with garou's defensive healing factors

ehhhhhh the distance can be closed between both of them really quickly, probably before iron man could think of what to do.

Your argument implies this being a stamina fight, which Garou is waaaay superior.

I still dont really understand iron mans win cons though, it seems like his only win con is if he manages to fly away. But if Garou ever gets close to him its pretty much a wrap.

Also Garou can amp speed so he might be able to eventually reach him??

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Iron Man takes this. His sensing of opponents and their sensors like brain and heart, along with far superior range and can fly to get away from garou's attacks takes this.
Garou can dodge and reflect attacks, but he can't dodging forever, and Iron Man's stuff can be able to deal with garou's defensive healing factors
Range doesn't matter if your opponent is always rampaging at you with non-stop physical attacks and makes range useless. Also, it's not like Garou could fight high in the air with Saitama perfectly, WITH HIS SENSES BEING CONFUSED ON TOP OF THAT.

Garou can't fight in the air
Wow, that's a dumb claim, given that I've said a fact about Garou and you try to completely dismiss it. It's on there on the webcomic, your argument has been debunked.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Range does matter tho
Garou cant fly so he cant reach him at all... plus, Iron Man can just spam Repulsor Ray and Garou eventually gets disintegrated
There's such a thing as jumping really high in the air. And that's just one way to kill Garou, while Garou has lots of ways to kill Iron Man.

Madotsuki24 said:
Wow, that's a dumb claim, given that I've said a fact about Garou and you try to completely dismiss it. It's on there on the webcomic, your argument has been debunked.
Except Saitama couldnt fly either so Garou didnt have much problems

Iron Man has true flight and can spam rays of disintegration that oneshots Garou with contact

Iron Man has sensing scanners which can scan everything about garou's health which along with his far superior intellect, would work in making Iron Man find a way to take garou down

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Except Saitama couldnt fly either so Garou didnt have much problems
Iron Man has true flight and can spam rays of disintegration that oneshots Garou with contact
If Iron Man can fly for as much as he wants and use attacks that would completely vaporise Garou, then this is a stomp since Garou can never dream of even doing any sort of damage to Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back