• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
In the first episode of the tournament of power, Ganos fights Goku.

Goku-Ganos
Does this power scale? can someone explain my confusion?

the problem is that he lost to roshi and it wouldn't make sense if his stronger form lost to roshi in the first place

It doesn't and here's way, to the best of my knowledge.

Goku was holding back to pace himself as the Tournament had just started. Ganos got into a brief skirmish with Goku, whose holding back and hasn't transformed, but says that Goku is stronger than him. So we really don't know where he stands based on that. As we don't know how much Goku is holding back, the only concrete evidence is that Ganos is weaker than Goku.

Ganos later fought Master Roshi and transformed, increasing his power. That's his best and only real showing.

We can't rate him any higher because he's done nothing to qualify for it. No too mention that scaling him to Goku really wouldn't make sense based Ganos' and Roshi's battle.

This is an example of Goku being Goku. He holds back to his opponent's level just for lulz. I personally think we should never scale anyone from base Goku because there is literally no way of finding out if he is going all out in his base, or holding back. We can be sure only once he transforms.

Back