• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf Powers and Abilities Revamp

Ok, if nobody has any further objections I'll make the changes to Ganons profile in a few hours once I get home.

Alright I've made the changes. I checked twice just to be sure and I'm 99.9% sure I made all the necessary removals and changes brought up in this thread.

Still weird as hell to not see Non-Physical Interaction on his page.

Alright I've made the changes. I checked twice just to be sure and I'm 99.9% sure I made all the necessary removals and changes brought up in this thread.

Still weird as hell to not see Non-Physical Interaction on his page.
That's just... I am perplexed that we haven't found an example of him interacting with ghosts.

That's just... I am perplexed that we haven't found an example of him interacting with ghosts.
Nintendo gave him the power to cast death curses, banish people into different planes of existence, create illusions that can actually kill people, manipulate the fabric of space, and even warp reality to a small extent, but somehow they drew the line at letting him punch ghosts.

Back