• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf beating Full Triforce Cia is not PIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not.

As you can see here, the narrator herself states that 1/4 of Ganondorf's power was able to take down Complete Cia, who protected the Triforce in 12 instances of reality(as of the newest DLC), despite being sealed in a different time and space altogether. This is the kickoff point of the entire game, meaning it's physically impossible for this to be PIS.

And here , Lana confirms this, and(spoilers) she would know because she was part of the one it happened to.

Which explains why Ganondorf was able to hurt Full Triforce Cia.

I will inform The real cal howard about this thread.

It is PIS/CIS unless the triforce in HW is much much weaker than in other incarnations or doesnt give a powerboost at all. Why would ganondorf want the triforce if he is himself stronger than the thing?

And that 1/4 of ganondorf corrupted Complete Cia into desiring Link and twisted her heart into becoming evil. Not implied in any sense that Base Ganondorf (much less 1/4) is stronger than a Triforce user.

This has been discussed many times now.

Could be because of the wish granting properties, not like Ganon has high end reality warping of that scale in HW, his raw power could be > it though, or maybe it simply grants a boost of >>>> of whatevet the user was prior with Ganon being >>>> Triforce Cia and >>>>>>>>>>> Base Cia.

Well not that I agree with him but can't Link also stomp Cia with the triforce essentially rendering Link>Ganon moot as Link also >Cia?

Of course this could easily be PIS and there's clearly something fishy going on so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Ganon is a cool dude.

I think the developers did fully know about the triforce and portrayed Cia as a glass cannon that scene, which is inconsistent.

Off topic but may as well ask here, what was the canocity for Hyrule Warriors accepted as?

Since if I recall Anouma stated that it takes place in a different dimension but the characters like Midna or Darunia are the actual characters from their respective games.

I do not know, i was asking about that to The real cal howard. The characters story wise are not the same are their game couterpart.

Ganondorf does have reality warping, OoT didnt become hell after 7 years because reasons. Also, Ganondorf's desire has always been ruling the world, if his raw power is >>> Triforce and the Triforce is above everyone else, he doesnt need the Triforce at all.

Cia at Full power was portrayed as a threat to all Hyrule, Link and co had to escape from her once she got the full triforce.

Ya misunderstood me? Ganon can still have enough magic to blow a planet to dust without the reality warping needed to rewrite the laws of the world, doing what he did in OOT is a bit far off from planet tier warping, which is why I said high end reality warping.

Also I said the HW triforce could potentially act as a powerboost off the user's base power, if Ganon is >>>> Triforce Cia, he'd be >>>>>>>>> Base Cia BUT if he got the triforce he'd be >>>> his base self.

Of course this is all just headcanon and for what is potentially a case of PIS.

Of course I'd like a Ganon upgrade but that doesn't fix the problems with how the scene plays out.

but Ganon doesnt need planet tier RW to fulfill "his dream".

I think we agree that there something off about HW triforce's, but then again, ganon was defeated when he held the full triforce, which is either, another case of PIS or the triforce in HW doesnt give a powerboost.

I think the latter is more likely.

Dude, drop this. For everyone's sake. Not just this topic, but HW in general. People are going to get tired of this real fast, and you've made a bunch of these that didn't go anywhere or were wanked, and the one time it did, I had to do some major fixing. Consider this more of a suggestion than a warning, as a sort of repentance for my fed-up responses at some of your other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back