• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with everything except summoning from Amy, Big's fire manip has no justification in the blog (unless it's in the scans) and you should mention Flower Festival is a team attack that can't be done individualy

Thanks, Big Fire manip comes from being able to set his team mates on fire when he throws them and the fire attack he does with his fishing rod

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Fireball

All of the power types should get fire manip for this

Last edited:

Big other fire attack

Everything looks good. Only weirdly dubious thing is Amy summoning that Sonic clone or whatever, but I definitely agree with the rest.

Amy wasn't in the most stable mental state at the time and she was thinking about raising Emerl together with Sonic so
It's likely the Sonic clone was there to represent Sonic fighting with Amy in spirit.

Would love to adjust Amy's Flight to Pseudo Flight, as she flies with her Hammer.

Do we consider Mario & Sonic special abilities unique to the character to be usable? I tried making a thread on it, but Silver can duplicate himself for one of his specials.

Do we consider Mario & Sonic special abilities unique to the character to be usable? I tried making a thread on it, but Silver can duplicate himself for one of his specials.

From what I’ve heard, Mario & Sonic is canon to Mario (because all the Mario’s that appear are the same guy, so says his creator) but I think it might not be canon to Sonic.

I forgot to add that Shadow should get Forcefield Negation with Chaos Blast and gets status effect inducement with Chaos Rift (can inflict Distracted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back