• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
DISCLAIMER: Yes this was brought up before, albeit the thread quickly died out last year.

So Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad are currently placed at 8-B for punching Galactimus to an island, however, Galactimus himself is “likely 5-B” via stating he could eat the Earth like a meatball (but this may have been a threat given how his goal was supposed to be forcibly making his parents give up their powers and not kill them). If anything, I suggest that Galactimus would be “8-B, likely 5-B” for those reasons, and those who scale would be just that as well.

Option 2 would be that Galactimus was only exaggerating his strength to threaten them, and thus, Galactimus should be downgraded to 8-B, with a note stating that his statement that he would eat Earth like a meatball being considered a hyperbole.

Last edited:
Was Galactimus even big enough to do what he claimed? I'd probably consider it an exaggeration but I don't remember the episode very well.

I'll wait for further input.

He was the size of a skyscraper IIRC, maybe he refered to galactus eating the planet via turning it into energy? AFAIK that's the famous way of eating planets.

Alao could've been overtime, we should either remove that as a hyperbole or put "possible higher (threated to eat the earth like a meatball)"

Well, his title of eater of worlds can imply he did so before, which he didn't, but could be capable of, so him saying that he can do so "like a meatball" can in turn imply he can do so casually. By the end he claimed he would destroy the Earth, so there's that too.

There's also one time Timmy used the combined powers of what many costumes represent to fight Pumpkinator, at one point using his Crimson Chin chin to harm it. It may be an outlier but it would make some sense for Crimson Chin and Crash Nebula to be comparable given how they have a completely unshown special ep in-universe where they meet. Needless to say it's all very fishy.

Problem with that is that in the same fight he struggled with 8-As and he never made it clear with what method and how fast he would eat the planet, some people fon't eat meatballs in a go.

Also what's the second pharagraph about, the fantasies power or the magic power?

Yeah, looks like he struggled, or else he'd one shot them with ease, they tanked his attacks and inflictes pain.

I forgot about their second episode.

• He was going easy on his parents.
  • His parents realized they couldn't win and had no other option than to give up their powers instead of keep fighting him.
  • Him getting carried into that island gave him no pain, which is the closest his parents have to scaling as it moved Timmy.
  • Galactimus getting frozen was hax and he quickly broke free anyway. The heat vision seemed to harm him but then he was eating while it was hitting him, which can imply he's just playing along and pretending to get harm. The red in his face was just some annoyance. Biting him from behind seemed to harm him but it could have also just surprised him.

So anyway, the scaling should look like this:
  • Pumpkinator: 5-B (Already like that)
  • Crash Nebula: 5-B Crash Nebula (Already like that)
  • Galactimus: Unknown (Due to his vague title and claims), at least 8-B(+) (Can harm Dyno Dad & Mighty Mom at once [their feat of hitting Galactimus being 8-B+ and divided by two], has little reason to have his durability and power differ)
  • Dyno Dad and Mighty Mom: 8-B (Already like that)
  • Crimson Chin: 8-B (Already like that)
  • Cleft: 8-B (Already like that)
  • Nega-Chin: 8-B (Already like that)
  • Bronze Kneecap: 8-B (Fought physically evenly with Crimson Chin [In Lights... Camera Adam!] and could harm him with his gadgets/using "this")
  • Brass Knuckles: 8-B (Beat up the Crimson Chin [in Pain In The Brass])
  • Iron Lung: 8-B in durability only, he only attacks others by blowing air, he used this to attack Crimson Chin once and this was portrayed as mortal before apparently being contradicted by Chin dealing with it
  • Titaniumm Toenail: 9-B with his nails as he cut the cannons of tanks with it, 8-B durability as he was hit with Bronze Kneecap hard enough to defeat them both. Him vs Johnny when.
  • Body of Evil: 8-B (Overwhelmed Crimson Chin)
  • H2Olga: Varies depending on how much water she has, 8-B with enough of it (Enough to flood a city made her overpower Crimson Chin), up to [Idk what tier] Environmental Destruction in a comic (By destroying a specific page of the comic where the staples are the book will fall apart)
Looking back at it the 5-B scaling via Pumpkinator is an outlier that can't even be used as a possibly, all of this people sit much better at 8-B.

Last edited:
Just a note that Galactimus has stated numerous times to be able to destroy Earth, as 3 statements

“I wish I was... GALACTIMUS, THE EATER OF PLANETS!

“I, GALACTIMUS, WILL EAT YOUR PLANET LIKE A MEATBALL!

“SURRENDER YOUR POWERS TO ME, OR I SHALL DESTROY THE EARTH, AND YOUR SON!”

Of course this parodies Galactus, so to me he looked like he was either holding back or over exaggerating as a hyperbole, especially since when you see many Galactus parodies, their mouths would be larger than Earth, except Galactimus is only the size of the skyscrapers.

Using the meatball example literally since it's the most specific, one would maybe chew some times, which can mean he doesn't destroy it in one go. It can also go as in "eat it like food", as in it being easy and fast but maybe not in 1 attack.

He could be Continent level, Multi-Continent level, we don't know. So I think a more accurate tier would be Unknown, at least 8-B.

So should Eficiente's suggestions be applied?

Okay. Thanks for the reply.

What do the rest of you think?

Is somebody willing to apply Eficiente's suggestions here?

So, I propose a few more things; Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda's variable speed and power should scale to the stats the comicbook characters have at their peak for Timmy and Wanda and in the middle for Cosmo
  • For Timmy in eps like The Crimson Chin Meets Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad! the Cleft costume is just a costume, the feats Timmy has with it coming from his own physicality, in the latter ep he reacted in base to a battle between comic characters, Timmy also made his own City Block level feat here and kept up with the much faster Eliminator (if anything he should scale in speed to the latter at his peak, but eh).
  • Cosmo and Wanda also reacted to said battle between comic characters in base, can turn into the dogs Ace and Clefto that scale and parodies of the Silver Surfer that should scale in speed based on context. On their part this is more so part of their shapeshifting and not toon force like Timmy.

Last edited:
That is probably fine. What do the rest of you think?

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Well, I'll apply this and close the thread later after linking a similar one I was planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back