• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

This place feels miserable... Then again, I guess it is raining, but those guys in the... whatever those are aren't in the rain so, you have to wonder...

Last edited:
The way the governor talked, it seemed the this city was the shining beacon of magic and technology. But in actual view, everything seems to have some overshadowing gloom. It's desolate to, though this is likely the fault of the rain.

Nicholas turns towards Naldo.

"Where are you intending to go?"

The Shadows try to see if corrupting small parts of the barrier seems feasible without causing trouble. If not, then they'd leak into the ground near the barrier and remain there for the moment.

"This should be the place."

Apollyon stated, heading to the door.

"Where are you intending to go?"
"... I think I'll buy something. They did hand us... apparently this is money or something."

In spite of having no clue how this card is supposed to work, Naldo walks up and places it in front of the vendor, looking at the options for purchase behind him.

"That it is, time to check out the inside." Yuuki responds, heading for the door as well.

"uh I'll probably Searching a place to sleep and tour the city"
“Makes sense this has been a bit of a long day for us all. I think I’m going to go and see this institute place. I want to know how far they’ve advanced technology. It’s still pretty simple in my world so it’ll be interesting to see just what they can do without magic. See you around then.” Abel says and bows to the angel before leaving the building. He tries to find his way to the institute and uses a small bit of his wind magic to keep the rain off of him.

Nicholas watches Naldo move over to the vendor, thinking "Off they go, I suppose."

He continues down the street, in an intent to find another library, one with more magical knowledge for his needs.

Back