• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: Registration Thread

No time travel or sealing on Death. Mother box is bad civ (with restrictions there'd be nothing of note to have on it), and Father's alchemy is like, 99% of his profile

Naruto is fine.

Sword of the Multiverse has way too much shit going on within it for me to properly evaluate it (And the draining 200,000 health per second is a big no-no, and that's only the first part I see), and I should not have to explain to you why Muramasa's sword-making is bad.

What about Caladbolg then ? it doesn't have the debuff and isn't a composite sword

also, why is melee range hax stuff bad when people have ranged instakill stuff ? the only really broken thing from Muramasa should be the Tsumugari Muramasa. which instantly kills me if i use it since i'm not Apostle Muramasa

It doesn't instantly kill the Saber version, as he is able to make it and use it without dying.

It might just be them not wanting conceptual fuckery yet.

NOTE 1: As I am not very knowledgable on VS character feats, I decided to give this character custom powers instead of choosing a specific character and power.

Name:
Agris, Queen of Blood Slimes

Species:
Blood Slime - an especially deadly (but not any less fragile) type of slime, much smarter than most of their slime brethren. They can be taught to read (for which they have to swallow whatever it is they want to read and use their acute senses to figure out the shape of the letters), write, do basic maths and use a human language fluently. Considering humans are their main food source (though any sentient, and only sentient creatures, will do aswell), they find use in any and all of these skills often, especially when it comes to imitating other human beings. They're also clever enough to be able to set up makeshift traps out of whatever seems to be lying around. However, they are still slimes - their stupidity is boundless and they tend to have issues with even the simplest tasks, like running into walls when asked to use a door. They usually do much better with a guide.
And that's what Agris is for.

Character Pronouns:
Any (She doesn't mind if you refer to her as anything at all as she's a slime whose only real resemblance of a female is the body shape it adopts. In fact, she's quite comfortable that she can be anything. Just don't refer to them as an "animal")

Appearance:
QHt0K3G.png

The swords are described below.

Powers (aside for slime powers):
Magic Blacksmithing - Agris has knowledge on creating viable weapons, armor etc. out of various scraps of her victims' items, and possesses enough power to be able to enchant those. She has passed down this knowledge onto her subordinates, although Agris' skill and experience is much greater.
Slime Manipulation - Agris can control other slimes' minds with ease, even if they're not of her kind, as long as they are not sentient. The slimes of her own kind follow her orders subconsciously, requiring no verbal commands whatsoever.
Water Manipulation - Agris can also control water around her to some extent. Often, she uses this skill to reshape her subordinates, merge them, soak them in water or otherwise control their appearance. If a body is lying around, she can use it (alongside with some water) to create another blood slime.
Magic Gunpowder Manipulation - Agris is in possession of copious amounts of gunpowder. She manages to scrounge it up from practically anywhere, too. This gunpowder is infused with magical properties...
Fire Immunity - Blood slimes are, by nature, very easy to set on fire, but they are never damaged by flames. This makes them pretty ferocious. You'd freak out if you saw a burning glob heading your way, too.

Items:
Four massive runic swords forged from equipment stolen from devoured soldiers, covered with magic gunpowder, causing the blades to produce explosions when they make contact with something at a high speed. She drags them all behind herself and can swing them as if they were her own limbs. Her slimes are equipped with swords, too, but they are small enough to be concealed by their body mass. After all, no one expects a slime to be able to swing a sword, and they shouldn't.

Backstory:
Agris was just a normal factory inspector that wound up in the most dangerous facility she'd been to yet - a certain toy factory that was almost asking to be shut down. She was just about to walk down a ladder to check if a horribly inconveniently placed grinder is following safety regulations. Suddenly, the very ladder she was using collapsed and she fell into said massive grinder. Her body was cut up into bloody chunks. So naturally, nature decided to spite her and reincarnate her as a blood slime. At least she got to retain her sense of self and intelligence, the latter of which she didn't have much of to begin with. Now she's got to scrape by somehow...

Back