• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaap (umineko no naku koro ni) vs Sypha Belnades (Castlevania - Netflix)

Okay two 8-C magic users duke it out

Gaap's profile

Sypha's profile

Rules

Both are 8-C of course (no high layers of gaap)

Both are in-character

speed equalized

they have knowledge of each other but no prep

battle takes place in a fine restaurant (you know those for rich ladies)

This is an incap match as they are just sparring with each other. (this is a gentlemanly duel and because they are friends)

who wins and why.

type 8 immortality to a high-1B beato and I don’t think the other girl’s extra-sensory perception can detect gaap, and her spacial manip is 1-B IIRC

Gaap can just BFR her to the Underside of the Gameboard, but seeing that they consider each other friends and it's just a sparing match, BFR would be out of the question.

Next is stats, where Sypha is only 8C with her magic, and even that's just a "Possibly", while 9B physically. Meanwhile, Gaap is physically 8C, stronger than the Stakes and George who are stronger than the Goats Servants (who are baseline 8C IIRC). So I don't think Syphas magic would do much against Gaap, while a normal kick from Gaap is extremely dangerous for Sypha.

Gaap can just BFR her to the Underside of the Gameboard, but seeing that they consider each other friends and it's just a sparing match, BFR would be out of the question.

Next is stats, where Sypha is only 8C with her magic, and even that's just a "Possibly", while 9B physically. Meanwhile, Gaap is physically 8C, stronger than the Stakes and George who are stronger than the Goats Servants (who are baseline 8C IIRC). So I don't think Syphas magic would do much against Gaap, while a normal kick from Gaap is extremely dangerous for Sypha.

can sypha possibly still put out a win?

also I actually should have wrote NO BFR but you pretty much covered it.

No, piece 8-C gaap still has it, all the furniture are “conceptually sustained” by the game-master though It’s probably only 1-B beato not high-1B and her space warping still sends targets to the reverse side of the game-board which is 1-B (I think)

Last edited:
Back