• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusing pokemon profiles.

Furthermore, I’d like to point out another example. The current Ralts page. Which lists none of what Gallade can do in the P&A, doesn’t mention Gallade at all in the name, doesn’t list Gallade’s weaknesses, the keys are inconsistent, sometimes having three keys, sometimes having six, doesn’t separate the P&A section at all, with it only having two keys, etc.

I mean, going by current census from users and staff alike, it's clear this is an issue to begin with, I'm afraid that you in particular prefering the previous way of things isn't enought to override that.

The main issue here is inconsistent wording when we can avoid it by merging the pages, especially when they're species profiles and not pages for particular incarnations of the species, so separating them when the purpose is to display the capabilities of a species is inappropiate.

This is literally a talk about semantics. This entire thing is purely and unequivocally just visuals and formatting. This isn’t stats or scaling. It’s purely “I want this to look like this” from both ends.
YES!
And there is no definitive answer or objectively correct argument to be had here!
This is a concluded CRT about something we already agree on.
Arguing with you is pointless

Back