• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
So SMBZ is getting AP revisions, and looking through the profiles I've decided to make a full-on CRT As the profiles could do with a tune-up

Many of the characters profiles are missing various abilities of the characters, and I've went through the series to find all the ones I could (Might have missed some though)

TMS: Energy Projection, He's already labeled as having Energy Manipulation but the abilities are different (And He's displayed both), Aura (For obvious reasons, TMS constantly creates an aura around himself throughout the series), Teleportation As seen in episode 7 TMS teleports away from Mario's attacks numerous times (I don't know how to link time stamps so go to 18:45), Likely Time Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, And Time Stop while TMS has never shown these abilities, he's said to have all the abilities of Sonic's friends and even says himself that he knows Chaos Control, Which means he likely has access to Shadow's time slowing/stopping Powers, Possibly Dimensional Travel TMS was going to use a Chaos Emerald to leave the Minus World Which is an entirely separate world, and it was implied the only reason it didn't work was because of the negative energy in the Minus World (TMS even used previously absorbed Chaos Energy to travel across dimensions to Mario's world) Although this power clearly requires an external source of Chaos Energy And thus, would only be available to Semi-Super TMS (Although it can still be listed as a possibly for base as Shadow actually sent the Chaos Emeralds across dimensions without an external supply and TMS does have all of his abilities), Statistics Amplification with Light Speed Dash (Charges up for a few seconds before greatly boosting his speed) which should be added to his "notable attacks/techniques" and speed sections Minor Electricity Manipulation (Sometimes causes electricity to crackle around himself, although this could just be chalked up to Aura) and Elasticity/Body Control? When fighting Mario and Sonic in the Minus World TMS extends his arms to great lengths

I'm not sure why his Base form's Striking Strength is unknown when he's harmed almost all of the main cast with physical strikes, as for Lifting Strength he could get a tier for scaling above Mario who carried Sonic, Shadow, and Luigi an unknown distance while critically injured and barely conscious (45:10) also the AP revisions would likely also give Semi-Super TMS a range upgrade (Based on one of his blasts traveling a large distance from Yoshi's island, and I'm not sure why his Base forms speed is Supersonic+ to Hypersonic by scaling to Sonic who's just flat out Hypersonic (So one of those should probably be changed)

Sonic: Sonic's profile is even more of a mess, I'm not even sure what his Striking Strength is (But it would just scale to his AP like normal, he'd also scale to Mario in Lifting Strength and for abilities: he's shown rather high combat prowess so Martial Arts Or something similar should be there, he's labeled as having Pyrokinesis in his fire form in his base key, when his Fire Form already has its own key. So the Pyrokinesis should be moved there, Sonic also has Statistics Amplification with the Light Speed Dash (Although this time it's already in his speed/techniques section), his Super Form doesn't have the Link for Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and it should also have Energy Projection as right before the form ended Sonic was going to fire an energy blast

Shadow: Shadow also should have Martial Arts linked as he is also a rather skilled fighter, as well as the LS and SS issues like Sonic, his "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section mentions teleportation and Dimensional Travel under Chaos Control, But neither are listed under his powers an abilities (Also Shadow's AP calc is odd using Pulverization values when the feat looked much more like vaporization, but their likely going to scale to a higher AP value so it doesn't matter too much)

Mario: Sames as Sonic and Shadow with SS & LS, he should also have Transformation, and Statistics Amplification with Power-Ups as they do seem to greatly boost his strength

Luigi: Same As the previous three with SS & LS, Transformation And Statistics Amplification with Power-Ups, and the Tanooki Suit would give him a Resistance to Petrification as it allowed him to escape from Basilisx's petrification, and both Mario and Luigi are only listed as comparable to Sonic and Shadow in reactions when Luigi's actually kept up with them running just fine (As Well As Mario's flight)

I'm not done with this yet but it's very late and I'm tired so I'm posting this now, and I'm going to finish it later

I have created a Blog showing what TMS' profile would look like after the revisions (I'll do the other characters in a bit)

So, an HD remaster of the series is premiering in 2 days I've never realized how much I've wanted "I'll Crush You!" In HD

Going back through the series, the original series characters could probably be bumped up to SuperHuman LS via scaling to Mario throwing Bowser a really really far distance (And while I don't know if you could calc it, given that Bowser's a pretty big boi, and the distance, it would likely be higher then Peak Human)

Back