• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full Katanagatari Revision: Jordan's Final Cheerio

THE PROPHESIED DAY HAS ARRIVED

@Agnaa @RatherClueless @Firephoenixearl

After a full year of Katanagatari contributions and 3 years of Vs Battles contributions overall, some correct statements, some new profiles, and some accidental lies, I am FINALLY done with my final analysis of one of my favorite series and the biggest project I've ever done and ever intend to do on this wonderful website.

After this, I can look back and say I actually accomplished something in this community and did an underrepresented franchise justice, and spend the rest of my time here in peace and tranquility.

I know this probably isn't a super big deal to anyone else, and I'm sounding over-emotional, but this does actually mean a lot to me (probably to a disproportional extent).

So without further ado, get ready for an info dump.

I have extensively perused the Katanagatari anime (English dub), and listed every feat and statement we can take into account (aside from a few that I neglected because they are already on the pages). I apologize for the massive load of information, but I want to make sure I'm thoroughly completed with all possible angles of this revision.

Agnaa said he would read through the light novels to cross-reference them with the anime, so that will also constitute a part of this once said information is available.

Anyway, here is the mass of information we can utilize. I have also memorized when each of these things occur in the show, so I can easily check the actual episodes themselves for additional security.

As per Yobo Blue's advice, I will be putting the compiled info and current conclusions in this blog

I can't find anything like that in the OP.

Speaking of which you should probably shorten or put in a blog.

So I have the calc's I need, which has been eval'd by Bambu and can be revised if needed, and as long as there are no naysayers, I am prepared to revise the pages and finish creating the unpublished profiles.

Back