• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Lol Fubuki stomps like half of the S class now.

Weakened All Might and Monster Association Raid Fubuki (7-A)

Speed Equalized.

Starts 10m away in a crouded city.

All Might FRB

Give up Fubuki binding All Might's far Superior Lifting Strength. All Might has vastly superior range too, to throw that in.

unhappy face

b-but

Lifting Strenght isnt everything...

But vote counted

No, not everything but right off the bat, Fubuki's options are limited. I also believe that knife is not an option either.

Does nobody even know what FRA means.........

Either way, AM is better at everything and breaks her TK, so automatic win

ElixirBlue said:
All Might FRA

Give up Fubuki binding All Might's far Superior Lifting Strength. All Might has vastly superior range too, to throw that in.
FRA means For Reasons Above.

You're the first one commenting.

We shouldn't take Fubuki saying Rover's blast would've incinerated Bang and Bomb as fact.

If she scales to 7-A she's likely slightly above baseline which is where we have most of the 7-A's iirc.

All Might has about an 8x AP difference here so I think that's grounds for a stomp.

ehhhhh i changed it to likely?? maybe it should be possibly?

Also not sure why she has 2 keys. It should be At least High 8-C, Possibly 7-A

Eh..... perhaps we should wait for a few more days, Tetsu. I want to first see how well she does compare to the Webcomic.

Sure.

Man I really hope the Darkshine vs Garou fight is next chapter.

Can't wait

It's not. It'll be Rover vs Bang and Bomb and then, i'm guessing, King will show up to find Tareo and all the loose ends will be tied up before the Darkshine vs Garou fight. Cause right after that fight ends, the 3rd act begins.

From experience with Shigeo threads lifting strength does not stop you from being ragdolled around unless the chracter can anchor themselves to the ground, fly or something like that.

Back