• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was going through Musashi’s profile and was confused on why she didn’t have atleast FTL in her profile but rather MHS+.
I recall that in the recent Olympus Chapter she was able to run up and block the Dioscuri’s SOL attack that was aimed towards Mash who was a sizeable though unquantifiable distance away.
Shouldn’t she have FTL or at least Relativistic+ in her Profile instead of the basic MHS+ that is given to all servants.
Please correct me if I’m wrong in anything.

There was a CRT to get servants up to Rel+ with FTL Reactions, but it just died. I'd suggest asking about the CRT in the Nasuvere General Discussion Thread to see if anyone has any plans to revive the thread.

Flat out FTL isn't happening because going FTL starts to kill servants and Divine Spirits. As stated by BB, seen with Melt and Dioscuri.

Thanks
There was a CRT to get servants up to Rel+ with FTL Reactions, but it just died. I'd suggest asking about the CRT in the Nasuvere General Discussion Thread to see if anyone has any plans to revive the thread.

Flat out FTL isn't happening because going FTL starts to kill servants and Divine Spirits. As stated by BB, seen with Melt and Dioscuri.
Thanks

Nah it went through it's just that with our current plans were waiting on Crimson to drop the LB revision thread (whenever the hell that's gonna be lol) the second thread in that series will be dropped after that

Back