• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
This is likely unfair, but still.

Both are 9-B.

FNAF World Freddy has his chips.

Battle is in Freddy Fazbear's, giving OG Freddy an edge.

Speed Equal.

Win via KO, incap or death.

UCN Freddy is being used.

It is 130 degrees in the place.

Who wins?

Anime adaptation: 0

Netflix adaptation: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Freddy Withered
Fazbear45

Bump i think this is unfair fnaf world freddy has far more abilities than fnaf freddy and is more superior

JiggyHunter11 said:
I have a question, why FNAF World characters don't scale to the final bosses?
I think the main reason is because it's a sudden jump in power without any additional abilities? But then higher tier characters (Because FNaF World's character page does have a canon tiering list if I recall), like Fredbear or Funtime Foxy, should compare since they're the last characters we get before fighting Scott...

I mean they clearly get stronger by the end of the game and auto chipper is the first boss, which doesn't mean much when we have 4 Low 2-C characters in the game. The game also makes it pretty clear that the Halloween update characters are needed to defeat the final boss and yet Purple Guy and Coffee are 9-B

Well, the problem with the levelling system is that it means pretty much nothing. The only difference it makes is health, which really does nothing good.

And yeah, I'm going to make a CRT soon to further discuss this.

Are you sure the only difference is health? And even if it is, it wouldn't erase the fact that they are indeed getting upgraded. If Animdude, Chipper, Purplegeist and CMR were enemies from the beggining of the game and then it would be weird.

JiggyHunter11 said:
Are you sure the only difference is health?
As far as I've been able to experience or research, health is the only stat that ever grows from levelling up, despite what the HUD may claim. You never deal more damage with attacks.

I see, i'll check that out again one day. Still, characters from later in the game are indeed stronger than the ones you get in the beggining though. Also, isn't auto chipper featless? And once again, when the game says that the Halloween characters are needed to defeat the final boss then it isn't a stretch to assume that those characters are comparable to it. CMR stomped the boss they were supposed to defeat and they still managed to fight her.

Also, isn't auto chipper featless?

Tearing through trees

Also, the normal bosses get their strength through their size

Which means that the only character in the game that has a 9-B feat, then the last boss of the main game is Low 2-C, Chipper is also listed as Low 2-C here and after that they fight CMR which is possibly stronger than Animdude and far stronger than Purplegeist. That's why i personally think that Auto-Chipper is meaningless here.

Back