• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear vs The Neighbor

Freddy will win because he is robots so bear trap not work on him, Mark had robot shark, it then he trying to turn off Freddy but Freddy bite his head off.

Walker21232123 said:
Freddy will win because he is robots so bear trap not work on him, Mark had robot shark, it then he trying to turn off Freddy but Freddy bite his head off.
What

If 9.8 is the best/only calc the Neighbor has, than I say just stick with that.

The Neighbor can temporarily hinder Fazbear with tomatoes or glue, which shouldn't be difficult given the rather large gaps in Freddy's joints, but he has no standard fire equipment to finish him off.

At best, Freddy overpowers the Neighbor and crushes his skull. At worse, the Neighbor tears apart Fazbear or renders him useless and is stuck with a dead child haunting him, which would probably drive him mad from his own familial loses...

So, I did some really rough estimates, taking an average 64 lb mower weight that I found through google, the mower being highballed to the average fastball speed of 60 mph (I don't know the game's throwing speed, but I doubt it's that high) is 10.4 kJ. This doesn't account for the mower blades being active, but I don't think that actually adds all that much.

Robot972 said:
If 9.8 is the best/only calc the Neighbor has, than I say just stick with that.
The Neighbor can temporarily hinder Fazbear with tomatoes or glue, which shouldn't be difficult given the rather large gaps in Freddy's joints, but he has no standard fire equipment to finish him off.

At best, Freddy overpowers the Neighbor and crushes his skull. At worse, the Neighbor tears apart Fazbear or renders him useless and is stuck with a dead child haunting him, which would probably drive him mad from his own familial loses...
at best this argument is left at"nobody wins, the end"

Since we're apparantly reviving this.

Titanium can't be considered since this is UCN Freddy.

And I did bring up that the glue and tomatoes could likely hinder Freddy at least slightly, but it won't mean much if Mr. Peterson can't finish Freddy off

The glue and tomatoes would not harm him, no. The glue might be able to temporarily slow him down, but it won't due much. And I'm pretty sure the bear trap isn't powerful enough to do a ton of damage to him

Back