• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Freddy reactivated after years as he looked around. Apparently, this was some new place he was in. Some empty chamber, it seems. He looked around, as he saw what seemed to be a statue. Freddy looked at this thing, confused at what it was. He then turned around, pondering what to do, as he looked back...it moved.

Both 9-B

speed is equalized

win via by death, incap, or KO

battle takes place in 173's chamber

SBA

Freddy: 4 (Christian Higdon) (Dustraider) (Emagolorsoul) (Gocommitdi)

SCP-173: 0

Incon: 0

WitheredFreddy
SCP-173a

VS

Okay so:

Don't get on my ass, but I have a feeling Freddy wins this with ease. As soon as Freddy sees that it's capable of having general output, Freddy's not gonna waste time and is gonna start tearing this thing up bit by bit.

SCP-173 may be downgraded in the future, but for the time being...

I say Freddy has this. He's gonna probably preserve 173 at all times and likely has the AP advantage. Crushing a human to the point where their skull breaks and eyes pop out of their sockets seems undoubtebly superior to snapping a neck.

Freddy's MO is skull-crushing. How easy will that be against a statue? Though I guess he doesn't blink either, so that helps.

Freddy Fazboi FRA

Freddy wouldnt be considered biological, meaning 173 would be able to move around freely without the need for Freddy to blink as he's mechanical, all the while 173 would just passively turn freddy's insides to mush

Ummmm, that passive thing seems to only work on organic things. Unless it's worded wrong, then I'm really angry.

It works exclusively on mechanical equipment, which Freddy would fall under

173 would also be spawning acid all over the walls and ceiling which would undoubtedly catch freddy off guard

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh, wait, the technology thing is for its 9-A key only, disregard that part
Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, how could you. Fool me three times, you're officially that guy, okay?
~ JonTro​

Ok so 173 can freely move, but speed is equal so we're not seeing a blitz.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I see happening is 173 will attempt to snap Freddy's neck, all the while why Freddy attacks using a bite to the head? Do I have that right so far?

See thats the thing, 173 likely wouldnt even perceive Freddy as a target because he's not technically human, he's mechanical, meaning 173 would likely just end up scooting around its chamber aimlessly until Freddy gets caught in a pile of acid matter

Is it not both? I thought that the corpses are physically within the animatronics and that the spirits are controlling them?

"Before he was Freddy, he was a young boy (unnamed) who attended his friend's birthday party at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. At the party, him and four children were visited by William Afton in a Spring Bonnie suit, one of the two animatronics from Fredbear's Family Diner.

He lured them into a back room where he brutally murdered them and hid their corpses inside animatronics. The children's spirits remained trapped in the animatronics. "

So like...

173 sorta has an AP advantage via tearing down steel doors I guess.

question

How does Freddy plan on actually hurting it? It tears down steel quite often, and takes concentrated, military gunfire to take down.

Chances are, Freddy looks away or blinks. (Animatronics do blink, by the way. FNAF 1 shows that.) SCP-173 slugs it quickly, because Speed Equal is super annoying for it. This heavily damages Freddy. Freddy attacks for a few seconds and makes little progress.

Vote 173.

1. That'd be disgusting

2. I recall the spirits controlling them at best
Then how come at FNAF 1 did Mike got fired due to odor? because he was most likely tampering with the animatronics in an attempt to free them, which would make sense since William hid the bodies there. Or it could be that FNAF 2 Jeremy was Mike and he survived the bite of 87 since we heard from phone guy that the human can survive without the frontal lobe, and that's why it could be from Mike's stenchful injury.

Then how come at FNAF 1 did Mike got fired due to odor? because he was most likely tampering with the animatronics in an attempt to free them, which would make sense since William hid the bodies there. Or it could be that FNAF 2 Jeremy was Mike and he survived the bite of 87 since we heard from phone guy that the human can survive without the frontal lobe, and that's why it could be from Mike's stenchful injury.
Necro

Back