• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear (Ultimate Custom Night) vs Bingo (The Banana Splits Movie)

RULES

takes place in the fnaf 2 stage
speed is=
RESULTS

Freddy fazbear the bear not normal animatronic ucn:1

bingo from the hated movie bannana splits:

incon:

this is my first time making so is there something wrong ─▒ would edit it

idk but if ─▒ can vote ─▒ would vote ucn freddy since due to class 5 ls and this takes place in fnaf 2 freddy would have better advantage and freddy has enchanted senses to see bingo and i think freddy would dismantle bingo if bingo does that ucn freddy would reatach himslef so yea

Exotic boi said:
this is ucn freddy should ─▒ make it fnaf1
isn`t ucn freddy same as fnaf 1 freddy? or at least has mostly same feats as the (current) line of freddys is Freddy, withered freddy, ucn, vr and ar

Ican'tthinkof1goodname said:
Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Exotic boi said:
ucn freddy dosent have the soul factor
how?
isn't ucn freddy a construct of hell
likely but its unknown who created freddy but its also likely all the souls are torturing william in hell but the most likely and most popular opinion is golden freddy torturing william but i still think they are possesed as the puppet is shown to be able to speak in a human voice despite the fact she shouldn`t currently be in hell but in heaven with the other spirits

Back