• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin richards (kid) vs the Apex twins

Thats literally his forcefield and not his physical durability even with powers
Doesn't really matter, does it? Durability is durability lol.

Plus with reality warping + matter manip nothing is out of the equation.

But lemme see if I can find some durability feats. He has no respect thread anywhere so its hard to look for specific issues.

Twins have durability negation have bfr fate manipulation and enhanced senses

so at best they would be able to sense franklin’s attack incoming and warp reality themselves the same way Franklin would or bfr him

Alright, I will bite. Any link to their respect thread? Or any scans of them using these powers? Cause I wanna see how they use it. But even then, I am still not seeing Franklin lose this.

Probably
But that is why i like them so much they are mysterious and incredibly dangerous lol

Apart from this

When first discovered in 845.M36 they were taken to the Black Ships by the Ordo Hereticus. A short time afterwards, this vessel was discovered abandoned with all of its crew and passengers dead. Inquisitor Castinus led the capture of the Twins, but they escaped and killed many Inquisitors and Inquisitorial Stormtroopers in the process. Following this event, the twins were captured on Respa III by Inquisitor Commodus Voke.[1]

However later during a parade of captured Psykers on Thracian Primaris, the twins escaped again. In an event known as the Thracian Atrocity, the twins reaped a huge level of death and destruction. They disappeared thereafter, and are now known to roam the Agripinaa Sector.[1]

Well in that case, peace out. I am out lol. For me, it's either feats or nothing.

(Gonna unwatch this, so if anyone has a reply to my earlier stuff, just message me)

As I said, I don't know the other guys, so can you drop some feats of theirs? Like scans from where they have solar system or psychic range/destructive power.
At the very least Dwarf Star level (Alpha Plus psykers are described as having the power to unintentionally destroy entire worlds), likely far higher (As Alpha Plus level psykers, they are immensely more powerful than even the strongest Alpha level psykers, such as Ahzek Ahriman, and could possibly be comparable to psykers such as Magnus the Red and Malcador the Sigillite). Many of their powers ignore durability.

they are comparable to the likes of magnus and malcador who are low multiversal in power

Back