• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
idk much about harold, but what i see, he has less powers than foxy, and have location disadvantage, also foxy have a pseudo-Regenerationn, and immortality(2,7),even harold strikes stronger, i think for the reasons i cited, Foxy wins

Not using the book Foxy? Nani!?! But yeah, I don't see how Harold can get past type 2 or the pseudo-regen OOF

Basically foxy for 909's reasons. This isn't a stomp right?

iHeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Not using the book Foxy? Nani!?! But yeah, I don't see how Harold can get past type 2 or the pseudo-regen OOF
Basically foxy for 909's reasons. This isn't a stomp right?
i dont think so, is not a total unfair battle

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Just don't see any way Harold can get past any of those. Is there anyway to get past that?
well, idk for real,i just trying to go forward with the battle, but if is a stomps...

CH and 909 voted for Foxy.

I had originally voted but I am taking it back because I am somewhat conviced this is a stomp, as I don't see anyway Harold can win.

Back