• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
In continuing the trend of fnaf animatronics fighting random animals in fiction, I give you Foxy the pirate, beating on a wolf , so we see who the best canine creature is. Fight takes place in an abandoned parking complex, and speed is equalized. Who wins and why?

Transparent Foxy
Summer-game-of-thrones-direwolves-34317098-954-536

Well. One is made of metal, the other one is made of flesh. One is at least somewhat intelligent, the other is a dog that may or may not understand human emotions.

Foxy gets my vote.

Fair enough. Foxy fra.

(I feel so special with all my threads being voted on oh my goodness)

(I gotchu boo)

Actually not sure. I'm going to go with foxy with some diff because wolves are incredibly smart hunters and attackers and are terrific at forming a strategy. Pretty sure wolves can't damage the metal enough though

I'm pretty sure Foxy's gonna get ripped apart, now that Summer got a solid AP upgrade, and since Foxy is definitely the weakest of the original animatronics in terms of durability, and Summer is much more powerful than most average dogs and wolves.

So...voting Summer now?

I mean, I'm pretty sure Foxy can do some damage. It's just that Summer is gonna tear him apart first.

I reserved my vote so I could think about the matchup more...before I forgot.

Still, I stand by what I say now.

That's gonna be a no, just read his profile. That regen makes it impossible for Bond to win

Anyway, back to the thread. Voting Summer FRA

James Bond is 9-B? XD I won't though.

Some of the were-cats are 9-C, likely 9-B, I just haven't made a profile for them yet. I'm waiting for that 9-C tournament to come around whenever it does.

Back