• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wolverine
Pre-Retcon Jean Grey
When Jean Grey was holding the flood at bay it's stated that she had never exhibited even a fraction of that kind of power, when she previously performed this feat calculated at 597.5010746863 Tons of TNT. So I think it could be fine to assume that her full power at the very least is the double of that (i.e. the 597.5 tons feat is a ½ of her power), if so her TK would have an AP of at least 1195.0021493726 Tons of TNT (At least Low 7-C). Plus new abilities for her Phoenix key
Pre-Retcon Magneto
Here it's stated that Magneto is able to move cities with his mind, the only thing I could find is this article that calculates the mass of the buildings in NYC at 764 billion kg (7.64e11 kg), using the double of that since cities is used in plural Magneto would have an LS of 1.528e12 at Class T. Plus new abilities:
Pre-Retcon Cyclops
This calc was updated and reaccepted, which upgrades the AP of his Optic Blast to 8-A+

Phoenix Force

The Phoenix Force is stated to be the greatest force in the galaxy, which would make it more powerful than supernovas at High 4-C

Travel Speed Upgrades

Wolverine can move in a blur from the perspective of a group of mutants, easily and quickly defeating them with them never knowing what hit them. Therefore the travel speed of Wolverine, and the characters who scale from him, should be upgraded to Subsonic

AP Upgrades

This calc was updated and reaccepted, which upgrades the durability of Jean Grey from High 8-C to 8-B, plus a High 8-C+ dura feat for Cyclops. So the High 8-C characters could be upgraded from that tier to 8-B

Last edited:
Wolverine
I don't know if this (His senses can watch as intently as infirmary machines, probably coming away with as accurate an assessment of someone's condition, and by smelling the trails of a group of mutants he gradually learns how they think, work, and how best to beat them) could be something more than just Enhanced Senses, like Analytical Prediction or maybe Information Analysis
Pre-Retcon Jean Grey
When Jean Grey was holding the flood at bay it's stated that she had never exhibited even a fraction of that kind of power, when she previously performed this feat calculated at 597.5010746863 Tons of TNT. So I think it could be fine to assume that her full power at the very least is the double of that (i.e. the 597.5 tons feat is a ½ of her power), if so her TK would have an AP of at least 1195.0021493726 Tons of TNT (At least Low 7-C). Plus new abilities for her Phoenix key
Pre-Retcon Magneto
Here it's stated that Magneto is able to move cities with his mind, the only thing I could find is this article that calculates the mass of the buildings in NYC at 764 billion kg (7.64e11 kg), using the double of that since cities is used in plural Magneto would have an LS of 1.528e12 at Class T. Plus new abilities:
Pre-Retcon Cyclops
This calc was updated and reaccepted, which upgrades the AP of his Optic Blast to 8-A+

Travel Speed Upgrades

Wolverine can move in a blur from the perspective of a group of mutants, easily and quickly defeating them with them never knowing what hit them. Therefore the travel speed of Wolverine, and the characters who scale from him, should be upgraded to Subsonic

AP Upgrades

This calc was updated and reaccepted, which upgrades the durability of Jean Grey from High 8-C to 8-B, plus a High 8-C+ dura feat for Cyclops. So the High 8-C characters could be upgraded from that tier to 8-B
I agree with all of this. And yeah, Information Analysis is fine i forgot that power existed

Phoenix Force
The Phoenix Force is stated to be the greatest force in the galaxy, which would make it more powerful than supernovas at High 4-C
Ths however I'm neutral. She's still technically the greatest force in the galaxy based on her current feats, and there's no direct correlation to supernovas with that statement.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 @Propellus @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa your help here is appreciated

She's still technically the greatest force in the galaxy based on her current feats, and there's no direct correlation to supernovas with that statement.
I'm referring to the Phoenix Force itself instead of Jean, which is described as an unimaginably powerful cosmic force, so I assumed that could mean that the PF is the most powerful thing in the galaxy, if that's still iffy a possibly rating could work? And if not, then the upgrade it's discarded

I agree with all of this. And yeah, Information Analysis is fine i forgot that power existed

Ths however I'm neutral. She's still technically the greatest force in the galaxy based on her current feats, and there's no direct correlation to supernovas with that statement.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 @Propellus @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa your help here is appreciated
Yeah, I personally find that vague. Plus even if taken literally, it would be more like 4-B due to Hypernova or Quark Nova.

Back