• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree that Edd's speed should be FTL via dodging a real laser. In zombeh attack 2 that's when they had the funeral for Tord while Matt came out his grave

Oofman789 said:
I agree that Edd's speed should be FTL via dodging a real laser. In zombeh attack 2 that's when they had the funeral for Tord while Matt came out his grave
That was because in Zombeh Attack 1 both were bit by Zombehs.

didn't base tom get sucker punched by powereduardo, fly super high into the air and crash land in an ally no problem?

You can ask for calculations here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4171651

the only other punch we see from him is the one that sends edd through several buildings without actually destroying them

I believe that can be individually calced, given he couldntve destroyed all 3 of them in one punch.

the problem is that there isn't really anything that can by used as a scale for either of the two punches since one essentially did the "team rocket blasting off again" thing and the other was punched through a building in the background and then cut to several other buildings without knowledge of the distance between them

Back