• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think I'm going with The Player right now; Freddy is much stronger (7x is actually pretty significant), but The Player can outrange him and is much more skilled, being able to use several different weapons and having 100% accuracy with most firearms while still, and if Freddy gets close enough to land a hit, The Player can just throw him away with Impulse Grenades.

Uh. 7x AP advantage.

That's pretty close to one-shot territory. If Freddy does get close enough to land a hit, said hit will practically knock the Fortniter into next week, not even mentioning the skull-crushing attack. Plus, according to SBA, they're only ten meters apart. Freddy will be able to close that gap very quickly, while the Fortniter's guns will appear to have very little impact due to that AP gap.

I'm voting for Fazbear-kun

Yeah, the player's gonna have a really hard time keeping his distance in such a cramped place, doubly so sense it's Freddy's home turf and he has stealth mastery.

Yeah, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is pretty cramped, but The Player can just break the walls and take the fight outside, so it doesn't change much, and Healing could help them last longer even if they get hit.

Their healing isn't gonna be very useful in this situation as it requires them to take a break from the fight for a period of time (isn't it 5 seconds or something?), during which time Freddy will be happily whaling on them.

Same with breaking walls. It just takes too much time.

shouldn't fortnite player be substantially above baseline? I recall seeing some clips of people destroying huge tree trunks in 5 or so hits.

Fortnite dude still has a heavy range advantage, and has faced other characters who are really hard to take down by oneself.

(*cough* Thanos *cough*)

Edit: This is what I get for not refreshing my page every couple of minutes. Switching to Freddy.

Then again, Fortniter does have his giant pickaxe. And typical player behavior is to get distance from someone by breaking down the walls.

So, in theory, the Fortniter can break down a wall and force Freddy out into the streets.

Fredbear has, like, zero feats aside from crushing the Crying Child's skull. And even then, it was an automated process that was forced by the kid's head being shoved into its mouth.

I don't see a single reason why we should have a Fredbear profile.

Back