• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

­ƒñö (No one answered the question and this turned into a Pokémon disscusion thread)

Maybe most girls don't like them because they aren't cute, probs.

I like cockroaches, because they scare people, so don't mind me.

You see most girl trainers with "cute-looking" pokémon like the initial evolution stages and things that look like "friendly pets", kinda like Eevee. So, that may back up my in-verse explanation.

Crabwhale said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Now I must call you Krabbykyogre.Wait, could it be that you have water bias? That actually explains your username.
No, I just have a "very specific shade of blue" bias. Which is why my second or third favorite (it varies) is Metagross.
I do like green better, but there are no Pokemon in the games that appeal to my specific green tastes.
I have a Black-Pink bias but that doesn't decide who my favorite mon is, so you must REALLY like this shade of blue

Alexcar3000 said:
Maybe most girls don't like them because they aren't cute, probs.
I like cockroaches, because they scare people, so don't mind me.
Do guys even like bugs though?

I really, really, really do. And the other little details (like the red lines and yellow eyes) just POP so well against it. It's just...one of the best designs for any fictional creature I've ever seen period.

But, since you mentioned it, it is indeed not the only reason: whales are just one of my favorite animals, especially Blue Whales (which aren't really blue, but hey, that's why we have video-james).

Crabwhale said:
I really, really, really do. And the other little details (like the red lines and yellow eyes) just POP so well against it. It's just...one of the best design for any fictional creature I've ever seen period.
But, since you mentioned it, it is indeed not the only reason: whales are just one of my favorite animals, especially Blue Whales (which aren't really blue, but hey, that's why we have video-james).
Is that why you have Whale in your name?

Rora Raro said:
This also applies to IRL, most people would prefer animals that are mammals, not insects or reptiles.
Insects either tend to be super cute or super disgusting. But even when they're cute, they're probably harboring some nasty surprise.

For example, bees are precious, but they also...you know, sting. Real bad.

Maybe? I honestly can't remember why or how I came up with this name.

Crabwhale said:
Rora Raro said:
This also applies to IRL, most people would prefer animals that are mammals, not insects or reptiles.
Insects either tend to be super cute or super disgusting. But even when they're cute, they're probably harboring some nasty surprise.
For example, bees are precious, but they also...you know, sting. Real bad.
Yeah, that's probably why. Speaking of insects, I would prefer dragonflies over anything else,

Alexcar3000 said:
Rodri is probably dead because we already answered the question and hasn't updated.
We still aren't sure if Rodri ever existed in the first place

Rodri Facts:

- Rodri can divide by zero

- Rodri doesn't walk, the ground moves for him - when Rodri does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down

- when it rains Rodri doesn't get wet, wet gets Rodri

- what ever Rodri touches turns to gold

- Rodri does not sleep, he waits.

- Rodri's tears cure cancer, too bad he doesn't cry

- Rodri makes onions cry

- Bullets dodge Rodri

- Rodri irons his shirts while wearing them

- Rodri can predict the songs on his ipod shuffle

- Rodri put pants on 2 legs at a time

- Rodri plays minesweeper with real mines

- Rodri taught kool aid man how to break though walls

- Rodri created the wheel. Twice.

- Rodri once recieved a hollywood star, he made the handprint when the cement was dry.

- Rodri never dies.

• True
  • False (I actually never move)
  • False, but I can walk in the rain without getting wet
  • False, and that's inconvenient as hell
  • Zzzzz
  • False :,(
  • False :,(
  • This one must be true, otherwise I don't know how I managed to not get shoot before moving
  • I don't recall the last time I saw a iron...
  • I don't have a i-pod...
  • False
  • False
  • We don't have Cool Aid here
  • We don't have wheels here False
  • False
  • I will live forever unless killed, and resurrect if my death isn't heroic or just, but like that is ever-
*Just*

Rodri "Dante" said:
  • This one must be true, otherwise I don't know how I managed to not get shoot before moving
Where the hell did you used to live?

I know this is very late but Aegislash is my favorite Pokémon (I started in gen 6 so cut me some slack)

Wait I already said that.... ummm...........

Ludicolo was the first Pokémon I did a strategy with: Giga Drain, Rain Dance, Surf and other move I forgot, Rain Dish and Leftovers.

Because death and life have no consequences to me: Everything and everyone will live when I want as long as I want.

You better not die anytime soon~

Back