• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It's bordering the realm of ludicrous how long this has maintained itself through sheer unwillingness to work on it, so today I will 100% officially dictate what needs to be done with FNAF at this point in time.

The 9-B skull crushing calc has been recalculated to be 9-C. Therefore, since most canon animatronics scale to this feat, they MUST be downgraded to Street level.

That's it. That's the thread. ...Well...with a few caveats.

While the AP for these characters definitely needs to be lowered, I feel that the Durability of some characters may actually have reasoning to remain 9-B, specifically the original FNAF 1 and Sister Location. This is due to scaling from William Afton, and I will now hastily try to explain why I believe this is.

To quickly recap the events of the game, in FNAF 3, the Atari-style minigames that play in between nights show Afton slowly dismantling the animatronics one by one, until the spirits of the dead children come out of the robots and attack him. Fearful, he jumps into the nearby Golden Bonnie suit and promptly gets skewered by all of the springlocks unloading into him. 30 years later, he's found again, haunts the Fazbear Frights location for a few nights, and is supposedly killed when a fire breaks out in the location. Except he wasn't, and the games continue onwards, yadda yadda. What's my point, right?

My point is the Golden Bonnie suit, the same one which he hopped into and got promptly skewered. Canonically speaking, this was one of the first animatronic suits created by the pair of William and Henry, with the other being Golden Freddy. And since this suit was able to survive that fire (several fires by this point, actually), then it would only make sense that the Golden Freddy suit would be just as durable, as well as the original cast who should be able to scale to Golden Freddy.

But what about Sister Location? Well, to be quite frank, the Funtime animatronics are quite literally built different. Unlike most animatronics that are just a simple endoskeleton with an animal suit fitted around it, these animatronics are filled to the brim with metal wiring that should make them extremely bulky and durable, so much so that it takes a special tool to even try dismantling them. Suffice to say, I think they earn their keep.

And now we have Security Breach, which is probably the best game in the series for us, as for the first time ever, we actually have reliable on-screen feats that the animatronics perform, and I am very interested in seeing what the calculations we could get from this series to justify a good jump in Tier. Because I do believe that these guys are 9-B. We just need to learn how far into 9-B they go.

Despite this, the main point of this one is clear. Downgrade FNAF to 9-C. We can split hairs about Security Breach or Springtrap Durability scaling later. This is the important thing we must focus on now.

I disagree with scaling regular animatronics to Golden Freddy. There's just nothing explaining why they should scale to a different model which is now a weird ghostly thing.

Also I'm unsure about using the golden bonnie suit as proof, since it definitely got very damaged with each fire.

The downgrade to 9-C makes sense. Scaling the FNAF1 animatronics (or really any of them) to Golden Freddy is a big no from me, and scaling Spring Bonnie/Springtrap’s durability to a fire is also a big no. That would just be heat/fire resistance.

Don't know how many times this will happen but well:
If you continue in the thread it seem that in the end crushing skulls will still be 9-B as seen here and here, the matter is still argued so it's still to early to say anything definitive but at the very least seem to soon try to make a downgrade because in the end is possible that the thing will continue to be 9-B.
Skull crushing still haven't be downgraded, after a long discussion it seem it will continue as 9-B, if you want to downgrade the verse for the skull crushing thing please make the thread revive and somehow do that the feat end below 9-B.

That would just be heat/fire resistance.
It's more of a no-no considering the calculation is based off using human skin, not whatever the suit is made of.

I mean the suit was heavily damaged during the fire, so much so that William had to fix it with new parts, just like Scrap Baby.
Also it’s very possible he just got out of the fire in time, and was able to not burn alive.

I honestly I think baseline 9-B is more fitting. Even without the skull crushing feat. A 6-8 ft tall animatronic made of metal should at least be strong enough to move its own weight.

I think someone like Foxy running at full speed is similar to how Roxy charges at you. If she's able to bust through things and be 9-B via her weight at full speed wouldn't Foxy logically be capable of the same?

this was the thread I was most fearful when I first heard of the skull crushing downgrade I cannot handle I need Freddy fazbear to be 35 kilojoules but anyway
I disagree with scaling regular animatronics to Golden Freddy. There's just nothing explaining why they should scale to a different model which is now a weird ghostly thing.

Also I'm unsure about using the golden bonnie suit as proof, since it definitely got very damaged with each fire.
I believe the logic is mainly Golden Freddy is an older spring lock suit and therefore would have a weaker build compared to other animatronics that would be more modern and would be more talking about the Fredbear suit we see chomp on the child's head as well as the spring trap suit that kills William not the actual ghost hallucination thing
It's more of a no-no considering the calculation is based off using human skin, not whatever the suit is made of.
I guess you could say it would still work since William's corpse is still in the suit and becomes more exposed in the events of pizzeria simulator

I think someone like Foxy running at full speed is similar to how Roxy charges at you. If she's able to bust through things and be 9-B via her weight at full speed wouldn't Foxy logically be capable of the same?
Dura and AP are different things, I agree with 9-C AP, but their dura should still be 9-B, as they are made of metal

I'm curious if there are any official weights for the FNAF 1 animatronics to potentially make a calc for the purple guy destroying these animatronics I've only been able to find the ones for the sister location animatronics but they're more advanced and would likely weigh in more than the fnaf 1 animatronics

Well with adv
I'm curious if there are any official weights for the FNAF 1 animatronics to potentially make a calc for the purple guy destroying these animatronics I've only been able to find the ones for the sister location animatronics but they're more advanced and would likely weigh in more than the fnaf 1 animatronics
Well with advancement usually comes minimization (a computer today is no longer the size of a room, the computer on the space ships that orginally went to the moon had less processing power then your phone ext)

Edit: so there's certainly an argument to be made the sister location bots are lighter

Edit 2:... I apologize I didn't realize there were from a year ago.. I saw the day and month and thought it was a few days ago...

Back