• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF Hax Additions Need to Stop or be Redone (aka remove Blacklight keys)

Ok some someone has been adding Blacklight versions of the FNAF characters, adding hax that defiantly aren't actual abilities in the game, and heck I don't even know if we should have keys for the characters as they are just codes in a game (similarly to Glitchtrap). Seems like somewhat of a double standard to constitute them as real while having GT as code. And as I said a lot of the abilities are incorrect. The reasoning for the AP of the Blacklight versions are also questionable (though kinda justifiable if you look at it). Anyway atm I feel like we should remove the Blacklight keys till further notice.

Here's what I'm going to do.

Since your biggest issues are with Freddy and Chica, I'll remove the iffy abilities (Summoning the different things) and apply them to the Verse page, but I'm still going to keep the summons on their standard equipment page.

I'm still going to keep their physical stats the same for now, however.

Sound good?

Also please remove your additions to the verse page, you have added thinks before even making a content revision or asking anyone who is a supporter of the verse.

I added the Blacklight Animatronics with permission from Starter Pack. That's why they're there in the first place.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, excuse me. I just agreed to this, tired as ****. What else do you want of me, an essay?
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I was just looking for a little input. Plus, while it was obvious you were likely talking about the OP, "I agree" could have referred to anything that had been discussed thus far.

Robot972 said:
I added the Blacklight Animatronics with permission from Starter Pack. That's why they're there in the first place.
I never gave you permission. At all. I told you that it seemed fine, but you really should create a CRT to be sure with the other FNAF fans.

Don't twist my words to make what you're saying sound justified.

I never gave you permission. At all. I told you that it seemed fine, but you really should create a CRT to be sure with the other FNAF fans.

Don't twist my words to make what you're saying sound justified.

Sorry. Should have reworded that. I had made the CRT and I believe I talked to someone else about it after that first week had passed about waiting requirements, but I can't remember. I know that I should have just kept waiting until someone finally responded to the thread, but because you said it seemed fine and the thread was going no where, I added the stuff since literally no harm was done.

But if the consensus here is to remove Blacklight Mode, I will gladly do it just to finish this discussion

I see where you're coming from, and I understand. However, I would like to see the Blacklight keys removed from the profiles for the time being, as the OP is proposing, so that we may discuss the viability of adding these abilities to the profiles.

Done. I'm still leaving the images though since I'm pretty sure countless other characters have images for stuff that doesn't apply to their profiles.

Can we close this and my thread?

GojiBoyForever said:
Is there proof Blacklight is canon?
Help Wanted is a canon game taking place well after Freddy's Pizzaria Simulator and within the game Blacklight Mode is canon, referenced to by the Narrator or whoever the **** amongst the "intrusions" left by the game developers, so yes, Blacklight Mode is canon to FNaF in the same means Glitchtrap is

Not to mention that you are required to go through Blacklight Mode to access the Tape Recordings, which are ESPECIALLY canon, providing the only lore aside from the introduction

Eh, technically, no. While, yes, it takes place in the world of FNAF, it's more likely a graphical design choice by the team that created the game. The fact that the tapes are there was exclusively due to the Tape Girl adding it in at the last moment. Heck, the narrator exclusively attempts to have the player avoid touching the tapes, so they wouldn't cause glitches that would mess up the game and ruin Fazbear Entertainment's reputation.

The Blacklight versions of the characters, in no way, reflect the real-life animatronics for which the profiles are for, proven further by the fact that, in the opening cutscene, the narrator talks about the events of the previous games in past tense, and the Tape Girl explaining that they got a bunch of circuit boards to replicate the behaviors of said animatronics in the VR game.

Which would be evidence that, if the Blacklight Animatronics were to be re-added, they should receive the same treatment as Glitchtrap and be treated as code within the game.

They would be considered 10-C, since that's the current standard for coded characters. They were changed from 11-A quite some time ago.

Thing about that is then they are just code. Meaning they were created as part of the game, which means most of the possible abilities they have are just part of the game. If we go by what is in the game, they would be straight up 9-B due to the phone calls being canon to them. (Possibly need to change UCN animatronics to just 9-B due to phone calls as well). But again they are just part of the game, and unlike Glitchtrap, they aren't self aware or able to effect the real-world. Could handle this similarly to FNAF 4 profiles but idk. (FNAF 4 profiles perhaps should be upgraded to 9-C btw via size, material, and claws/teeth which would be roughly comparable to 9-C weapons and animals).

I agree with the removal of the Blacklight stuff.

UCN should probably be bumped to 9-B?

never heard of 9-C via size, tho. Pretty sure something like Plushtrap would stay the same, however.

Due to the phone calls being canon with frontal lobe biting and all. 9-C is just less consistent in that case.

Yeah plustrap and Nightmare BB would likely stay the same tier.

NBB is 10-B to 10-A in 4 and should be 9-B in UCN if the new scaling is correct.

Idk

He never attacks or harms anyone, so he has no quantifiable tier.

Back