• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 7-A, Paranormal Liberation Arc Dabi and Ghost Rider are used

Fight takes place in Kamino, Yokohama: Ground Zero

Both start 50 meters apart

Speed is equalized

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

The Blue Flames of Revenge:0

The Ghost of Vengeance:0

Inconclusive:0

2308688.png
main-qimg-10fd85f215999ef143a1f370df62d2b2-lq

AP for both:

Dabi is superior to 550 Megatons

Ghost Rider is superior to 463.85 Megatons

Idk how to feel bout this one. Haven’t seen MCU ghost rider, but it doesn’t say on his page he resists fire (unless I’m illiterate) in which case Dabi never holds back from using a super move when fight opponents at this level, he’s always going for killing. And Flashfire fish or hell spider would have turned anyone without shouto or endeavor level fire resistance to char, so it’s safe to say I think a few good blasts take ghost rider out.

Idk how to feel bout this one. Haven’t seen MCU ghost rider, but it doesn’t say on his page he resists fire (unless I’m illiterate) in which case Dabi never holds back from using a super move when fight opponents at this level, he’s always going for killing. And Flashfire fish or hell spider would have turned anyone without shouto or endeavor level fire resistance to char, so it’s safe to say I think a few good blasts take ghost rider out.
it states in his Notable Attacks/Techniques: "Fire Manipulation: Reyes is able to control and generate fire. As Ghost Rider, he is resistant to fire and seemingly no flames are capable of burning either him or his clothing." it doesnt state to what level though nor is it under his resistances on his profile

also bump

it states in his Notable Attacks/Techniques: "Fire Manipulation: Reyes is able to control and generate fire. As Ghost Rider, he is resistant to fire and seemingly no flames are capable of burning either him or his clothing." it doesnt state to what level though nor is it under his resistances on his profile

also bump
Huh ok

So I'm pretty sure Ghostrider is taking this pretty solidly, both are resistant to fire, but Ghost Rider basically has every advantage except skill, for one, Dabi is only 7-A with his Flashfire Fist, his durability is still tier 8, so a good hit from Ghostrider mashes him to past. Meanwhile any damage Ghostrider takes will regen. Ghostrider also holds the experience advantage as he's fought in the body of countless people over years and years against countless different types of foes. His chain while empowered by his flames is still a physical attack like the rest of his hits and can completely bind Dabi for follow up attacks. There's also the possibility that Dabi most likely won't be able to resist hellfire (the metaphysical fires of hell, not the character) like normal fire, as the show had Ghostrider fight Hellfire ( the character, not the metaphysical fires of hell) and he burned him and beat the **** out of him pretty casually. Especially considering his hellfire also directly harms and burns the soul too and ***** with other shit like magic and dark matter. If he catches Dabi with his bare hands, Dabi also gets ragdolled by Class K LS....even his Pseudo-Flight gets cancelled out by Ghostrider just opening a portal up behind him/above him. Heck, most likely scenario is just Ghostrider running him over with the Hellcharger.

To top this all off, Dabi is basically running on a time limit, as if he pushes himself too hard, he'll start to burn himself with his own flames, which is a problem, as the only way to even keep up with Ghostrider here is by using Flashfire Fist.

So I'm pretty sure Ghostrider is taking this pretty solidly, both are resistant to fire, but Ghost Rider basically has every advantage except skill, for one, Dabi is only 7-A with his Flashfire Fist, his durability is still tier 8, so a good hit from Ghostrider mashes him to past. Meanwhile any damage Ghostrider takes will regen. Ghostrider also holds the experience advantage as he's fought in the body of countless people over years and years against countless different types of foes. His chain while empowered by his flames is still a physical attack like the rest of his hits and can completely bind Dabi for follow up attacks. There's also the possibility that Dabi most likely won't be able to resist hellfire (the metaphysical fires of hell, not the character) like normal fire, as the show had Ghostrider fight Hellfire ( the character, not the metaphysical fires of hell) and he burned him and beat the **** out of him pretty casually. Especially considering his hellfire also directly harms and burns the soul too and ***** with other shit like magic and dark matter. If he catches Dabi with his bare hands, Dabi also gets ragdolled by Class K LS....even his Pseudo-Flight gets cancelled out by Ghostrider just opening a portal up behind him/above him. Heck, most likely scenario is just Ghostrider running him over with the Hellcharger.

To top this all off, Dabi is basically running on a time limit, as if he pushes himself too hard, he'll start to burn himself with his own flames, which is a problem, as the only way to even keep up with Ghostrider here is by using Flashfire Fist.
I mean with dabi’s their 8 durability I wouldnt be surprised if this gets classed as a stomp literally my entire thing was, this is was his flames do if raider doesn’t have resistance but he probably does

Yeah, Ghostrider would still win, but he isn't oneshotting anymore, and Endeavor won't kill himself by using his power too hard, i'd probably give it to him 7/10 times

Back