• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights At Home Alone

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B kevin has prep

win via death or KO

speed equalized

SBA

Kevin McCallister: 1 (TheArsenal1212)

Freddy Fazbear: 2 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777) (Starter Pack)

Inconclusive: 0

Kevin home alone
Five nights at freddys

VS

So um, Kevin possibly stomps.

Animatronics aren't the most mobile beings, so if Kevin knocks Freddy off his feet, which most of his traps are based on, Freddy can't get up, making him incapped.

Even if we ignore that, Kevin can set up far more lethal traps than whatever Freddy scales to (biting? pfff).

Crushing a skull. And Kevin has traps that crush skulls. Btw Freddy would be able to get up, no reason to say he can't. "Not the most moblile" is perhaps true but that doesn't mean they don't rush normal humans (which they do). Anyway Freddy will just shake off what ever Kevin does via type 2 Immortality and eventually catch up to and kill a kid. Stamina, stealth, killing exp, type 2, etc give me the impression Freddy has this.

Btw speed doesn't need to be equal for this, though even since it is, SBA stats they start pretty close iirc.

Guys we need to stop using type 1 immortality for reasonings. It's literally just eternal life as in they won't age to death. They can still be killed fine. Type 2 is better but still, killing it kills it.

Define what prep Kevin has. Depending on what it is I can definitely see him winning this

I know. I'm just saying in general types 2 and 1 are very basic and don't actually help much. I've seen it in loads of FNAF threads

I mean like

being unaffected by losing all your skin or having your head-crushed would be fairly helpful in a fight i'd think.

Same for people with low-ish regen that have immortality type 3. Immortality 2 is pretty useful in a fight. Lossing large parts of your head, body, limbs, etc and not slowing down is pretty good.

Yeah it's fine. Usually doesn't matter with a FNAF character though due to their low lifting strength and low 9-B AP. They can just be beaten down past their regen most of the time

I mean, I don't see killing a kid being in character considering that Freddy's whole motive us he's a dead kid trying to find and kill the guy who killed him, but let's ignore that because of SBA.

Kevin can't do a whole lot in Central Park, most of his traps work best in houses, where he can his stuff behind doors and on ceilings. He's a bit out if his element here, but on the other hand, so is Freddy.

Freddy's used to stalking the dark corridors of his Pizzeria, hiding in shadows and waiting for the night guard to slip up. Neither is really in their comfort zone here.

That said, both can easily adapt rather quickly. Kevin is definitely smart enough to adjust his traps to fit a wide open environment and Freddy, while not particularly bright, is much smarter than Harry and Marv. He's smart enough to study Mike Schmidt's strategy for the first few nights while Chica and Bonnie have a go at him and makes an effort to hide himself.

Gonna have to give this to Freddy. Type 2 combined with not having any nerves to feel pain with lets him endure much better than the wet bandits, he's smart enough to adapt to Kevin's tricks after getting hit a few times, and could sneak up on Kevin, provided he finds a way to distract him.

That said, it's only barely. Kevin is definitely smarter, albiet not overwhelmingly so, and has experience in counter Freddy's most obvious advantage (being completely superior in a physical fight).

Freddy wins 6/10.

Before I vote, I still need to know what kind of prep Kevin has. I doubt if he knew he was going against an animatronic he'd use the same traps as he did against Harry.

Kevin wouldn't be able to keep track of Freddy. The only way the security guard can is because he has a camera. Freddy could just sneak around and one-shot Kevin once he reaches him.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Before I vote, I still need to know what kind of prep Kevin has. I doubt if he knew he was going against an animatronic he'd use the same traps as he did against Harry.
I imagine that since it's Central Park he'd have access to equipment in New York City. Honestly I don't see why Kevin wouldn't just leave the park and take the fight somewhere better for him or simply prepping a golf kart before hand or something.

Back