• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Five Nights at Freddy's) Golden Freddy vs The Puppet

Golden Freddy
"IT'S ME"

BetterPuppetPic
"The others are like animals, but I am very aware."

Who will Win?

Bloodthristy

They know each other Abilites and Weakness

Arena: Freddy Fazebear's Pizza (FNAF 1)

This is the Canon Puppet

The Puppet: 2

Golden Freddy: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Well so basically how hard it is to destroy golden freddy physically i think this will end up as inconclusive

Honestly both are strong but imma go with the Puppet.Why?Well thats because the Puppet has the ability to manipulate souls,It gave Golden Freddy the gift of life,and it can easily take it away,especially beacuse she isn't holding back,Golden Freddy is strong,but the Pupppet is stronger,anyways thats my opinion

Hope more comments come in,anyways if any if you have some fnaf related stuff like this,please send them to me,Im trying to become a more experienced debater,and also sorry that my reply was kinda short,I would have made it longer,but Idk what else I would say

1 puppet didnt give golidehy you may ask in the minigame she needs to get close to stuff the kids and golden freddy appears far far away and the minigame ends suggesting puppet never gave life the golden freddy 2 the souls arent being given life they are getting stuffed plus the souls dont need puppet to give them life for example baby shes possesed by Elizabeth and i bet that puppet didnt even knew that the funtimes existed 3 golden freddy can Dodge puppet by teleporting and goldie has death malupilation can kill puppet in seconds 4 golden freddy can confuse puppet by using mind malupilation and killing it 5 golden freddy would just set up a good purgatoury and torture

Back