• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, since imposter got 9-B upgrade. Let's make him fight the other silent killer.

Plot:
The pizzeria was one of the place where 4 cremates teamed up for guard. The red was the imposter one but it was late after they figured it out.
12:00 AM One last cremate tried to run away but suddenly a robotic bear bit him to death. Imposter was a bit in unexpected mood but seeing no other way he decides to destroy this machine too.

Place: Pizzeria.
Speed is equal.
At this moment canon Freddy used, would use another one if needed.

Sus:
Is that the bite 87:4 (@The_Wright_Way, @TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @JustANormalLemon)
Incon:

Last edited:
oh man ive been waiting for this one. im going for the imposter for superior range for now. not voting because I feel like i should wait for more input

Shouldn't the Imposter's hacking be relevant here as well since the animatronics can be tampered with. Anyway, not really relevant anymore for me now, Amogus fra

Shouldn't the Imposter's hacking be relevant here as well since the animatronics can be tampered with. Anyway, not really relevant anymore for me now, Amogus fra
1. Iirc animatronics are possessed by souls of kids.
2. Iirc they have pretty strange exoskeleton which at least not make them being hacked by ways impostor hacking.

2. Iirc they have pretty strange exoskeleton which at least not make them being hacked by ways impostor hacking.
Yeah but they were canonically hacked in Custom Night Mode weren't they? The night guard could change their aggression level.

To add onto what Naito said. The Impostor likely scales to Purple Guy. (Mostly a guess) Thus, they could easily tear Freddy apart

The only time the Imposter has ever used his gun is to execute someone he's already knocked down. He doesn't use it to take pot shots from a distance in character, or ever really exploit range.

Also, there's a big difference between having a panel and hacking into a robot that's trying to kill you. Freddy was only ever hacked into during the day when he couldn't fight back or stop it, so saying the Imposter can is a false equivalency.

The only time the Imposter has ever used his gun is to execute someone he's already knocked down. He doesn't use it to take pot shots from a distance in character, or ever really exploit range.

Also, there's a big difference between having a panel and hacking into a robot that's trying to kill you. Freddy was only ever hacked into during the day when he couldn't fight back or stop it, so saying the Imposter can is a false equivalency.
the imposter could also extend his tounge to pierce through freddy

*Wouldn't

Typo.

Anyways, I'm voting for Freddy.

He's stronger going off the calcs on the profiles (75 kilojoules vs 105 kilojoules), he's smarter in a combative sense (the Imposter's best feats involve ambushes and talking to people, neither of which help him here, as Freddy can't be talked down and he has superior stealth mastery.) Furthermore, The Imposter can't actually do anything in this setting other than turn out the lights, which would just make it easier for Fazbear to hide.

Yeah. Changing my vote. The crewmates are very likely human. So that explains why they die to weapons. I don't think Freddy will be hurt that much by most of the Impostor's attacks

Freddy due to type 2 immortality, superior strength and the imposter having no way to defeat freddy before the opposite happened

but ... could the impostor hack something in the pizzeria to give him an advantage? like ... turn on the lights? close the doors? turn on the sound boxes?

Back