• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That is probably fine.

Have all of the accepted statistics changes here been applied to all of the affected HnK characters then?

Okay. That is probably fine.

Have all of the accepted statistics changes here been applied to all of the affected HnK characters then?
While i was making the changes, someone put this on Kenshiro's profile " likely FTL+ after having his seals lifted (Should be 3.33x faster than before), likely far higher after having his seals lifted and with Tenryū Kokyū Hō (Should be 3.33x faster than before)"

i wanna know if the Tenryū Kokyū Hō multiplyers really make him FTL+ or if i should change this. maybe @Eseseso could clear this up for me

While i was making the changes, someone put this on Kenshiro's profile " likely FTL+ after having his seals lifted (Should be 3.33x faster than before), likely far higher after having his seals lifted and with Tenryū Kokyū Hō (Should be 3.33x faster than before)"

i wanna know if the Tenryū Kokyū Hō multiplyers really make him FTL+ or if i should change this. maybe @Eseseso could clear this up for me
@Eseseso

What do you think about this?

Okay. So do you know what you need to apply now then?

Wait a little please. I left an important message on your wiki wall. You need to replace the links to Discord images in the HnK pages with ones to Imgur instead, and preferably the ones to illegal scanslation sites such as Manga Eden as well.

Thank you very much for helping out. I will close this thread then.

Also big thanks to everybody else who helped out with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back