• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Endeavor has killed High-End who also has High-Mid Regen. And I'm pretty sure he's the one with the range advantage not Doma. But anyways vote counted until somebody brings up an argument for Endeavor.

High Ends High Mid is reliant on his head surviving

Does Dora also need his head to survive?

I think so. Cause if I remember correctly Tanjirou was originally going to kill a fodder demon by smashing its head in after its body was destroyed.

Edit: Demons can regenerate without a head.

Endeavor's Prominence Burn can destroy Doma to the point he can't regenerate. He also should have some protection against ice attacks because he actually has so much heat built up inside of him.

Peter1129 said:
I think so. Cause if I remember correctly Tanjirou was originally going to kill a fodder demon by smashing its head in after its body was destroyed.
Tanjirou thought that would work but he never actually got to try it and that was his first time fighting a demon. So it might not work.

Thing is Urokodaki a former Pillar never told him it wouldn't work after he hold him to solve the riddle himself. He only said stabbing a demon won't kill it. And when the fodder demon woke up he was shocked to see Tanjirou holding a rock in his hands which does seem like he is afraid of getting his head crushed.

Never mind forget what I said. I completely forgot that Yushiro regened from getting his head crushed.

I mean the vote probably don't matter much now since Endeavor can't seem to get past Doma's headless Regenerationn which makes it a stomp.

Well from what Schnee One said High-End's High-Mid Regenerationn needs his head to survive. Doma's High-Mid Regenerationn on the other hand doesn't.

Doma's regen is actually a lot better because High Ends regen doesn't work if his head is destroyed

Though his profile doesn't say that so I know it's confusing

Does that really matter? High-Mid doesn't protect the user from being completely vaporized. The point is that if Doma's entire body is caught in the blast, he's dead.

That actually is a good point. Doma (technically all demons) is a glass cannon and his body size is much smaller than High-End's so maybe Endeavor could still potentially completely destroy his body with his flames. So maybe it's not a stomp.

On top of that, Doma won't take Endeavor seriously at the start where as the latter will go in for the kill as soon as he realizes his other attacks aren't enough.

Why wouldn't he take him seriously? I mean, the fact that a human is tossing around fire like a demon would spam demon arts should be enough for him to treat it differently than normal.

Is it really a stomp?

Endeavor counters primary form of Douma's attacks and could probably turn him to ashes with flames.

Douma can regen his head (Shown where Akaza punched his head off and he regenerated few moments later) but not his entire body being turned to mush. And Blue Fire maybe could do that.

Their AP is similar. Doma did his AP feat while weakened, and Endeavor's feat wasn't his best attack either. But Endeavor basically hard counter's all of Doma's blood demon arts. Doma would have to go up close and engage in a close quarters confrontation to kill Endeavor, but Endeavor is more dangerous up close than at range. Hell Spider would chop Doma up and leave him exposed to get incinerated by Endeavor. Prominence Burn would also be an insta kill for Doma too. Endeavor's flames can carbonize cells at least from what the feat in the anime showed, and in the manga he was able to vaporize high end's body the first time he used it

Well this thread didn’t appear to end and endeavor got upgraded significantly now so currently it’s a stomp

But assuming he’s still 8-B just For the sake of argument I say endeavor takes it Douma’s Ice will cool him down if he hits him with it and him freezing the air is beneficial to Endeavor
Prominence Burn also Vaporizes Douma if he’s caught in the blast

So I vote for Endeavor

Doma can spam tons of his ice powder which if breathed in induces necrosis and renders endeavor unable to fight and cause him to die. All he has to do is accidentally inhale it and it'll trigger all those aforementioned effects which would be an instant win for doma. Endeavor would have to dodge all of doma's attacks to refrain from inhaling the ice powder on top of his clones which all generate ice powder as well.

If endeavor uses prominence burn doma can counter with his ice statue. By then, endeavor would be near overheating and can't rely on doma's ice to cool him as it will kill him.

Voting for doma.

Back