• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire(Natsu Dragneel) Vs Wind(Yuno Grinberryall) 0-0-0

Both are 6-C

X792 Natsu is Used andSpade War Arc Yuno is Used

Both can transform to there Low 6-B key

Speed is Equalized

Salamander:

thumb2-natsu-dragneel-close-up-art-protagonist-manga.jpg

Wind Spirit:

13bc6eba363f08cf23089d61b0853ca4.jpg

Inconclusive:

I don't think Natsu stand a chance tbh, even if they both go to low 6-B, the AP gap is still too large imo

Low 6-B Natsu scales to be 4 times higher than his Dragon Force which is comparable to Zeref Base which in turn is stronger than Dragon Form Irene whose power is calculated as 539.6 Gigatons, that puts the strength of Zeref and Dragon Force Natsu somewhere above 550 Gigatons, and it would place Natsu's Low 6-B hovering around 2.2 Teratons.

Spirit Dive Yuno scales to being able to bore 80% Zenon which exceeds his 55% who broke the Previous Spirit of Zephyr which is stronger than the original Spirit of Zephyr which was able to damage Zagred which in turn could fight Prime Lumiere I defeated Demon Licth who is 1.3 Teratons, all this puts Spirit Dive Yuno at a level compares to Black Divider Asta Pre-Timeskip that is to say around 4.3 Teratons

As you can see, the difference between the two in their maximum allowed powers is only an advantage of almost 2 times for Yuno.
But Yuno has an extra weapon, which is Spirit of Euros that is capable of giving instant death to 100% Zenon who possesses 8.6 Teratons, which would put Spirit of Euros above that, making a difference of almost 4 compared to Natsu.

6-C Yuno scales to being comparable to Post-Timeskip Asta which is stronger than her Pre-Timeskip Base and possibly comparable to Post-Timeskip Base Noelle, Pre-Timeskip Base Asta is stronger than her Royal Knights Bow self than He was able to fly one blow to Evil Eye Raia which is 26.5 Gigatons, on the other hand Post-Timeskip Base Noelle is half as strong as a Dark Disciple which are comparable to Zagred which flies it 650 Gigatons, that blows the nearby Yuno's base 53 Gigatons and possibly 650 Gigatons

6-C Natsu scales to be comparable Jacob Lessio who is comparable to Brandish whose power surpasses Alta Face's Beam Attack which is 4 Gigatons that puts above the baseline that are 4.3 Gigatons and his Fire Dragon King Mode is about 4 times greater than that putting the above 17.2 Gigatons

difference from your base advantage to one by a factor of between almost 12 to possibly more than 150 times, Fire Dragon King Mode reduces that to almost 3 to possibly 37 times.

The only real fight possible is in the strongest forms allowed, but Yuno still has the advantage in AP both alone and with Spirit of Euros.

the advantages of Natsu. How much with Power of Anger and Empowerment and can Manipulate his soul to set it on fire, which allows him to be stronger, Fear Induction and Limited Attack Reflection maybe they could do something but I don't know how effective they are

Yuno can Amplify his stats with Reinforcement magic and has passive Deconstruction, Yuno resists Natsu's power nullification and heat

Both have analytical prediction but Yuno also has instinctive reaction, both can absorb magic but I don't know how effective this is against the other, both have spatial manipulation but Natsu's is limited.

From everything I've seen, I'll give Yuno victory.

Clarification: Spirit Dive Yuno is stronger than 6.88 Teratons

Voting Yuno if not a stomp

Last edited:
Yuno shlaps, he can easily amp and one shot, but natsu's amps are very hard for him to use and he can't use them at will. Voting Yuno.

And does yuno ressist the level of heat natsu has?
He can resist temperature which would combust a human to ash. which is really hot btw. Natsu can melt sand and stone and stuff like that passively though so I doubt yuno can resist his real flames but I should mention that yuno's mana skin at this point is so strong that it's god tier compared to fodder who have that same tier of heat resistance.

He can resist temperature which would combust a human to ash. which is really hot btw. Natsu can melt sand and stone and stuff like that passively though so I doubt yuno can resist his real flames but I should mention that yuno's mana skin at this point is so strong that it's god tier compared to fodder who have that same tier of heat resistance.
Btw I was wondering about this. I assume it‘s from the Yultim volcano but where exactly is there a statement about combusting a body? I haven’t been able to find one.

Btw I was wondering about this. I assume it‘s from the Yultim volcano but where exactly is there a statement about combusting a body? I haven’t been able to find one.
I don't remember I haven't read black clover in a while (despite reading it 3 times before), but it's most likely the chapter where mount yultim was introduced, you should probably check that section of the story.

I don't remember I haven't read black clover in a while (despite reading it 3 times before), but it's most likely the chapter where mount yultim was introduced, you should probably check that section of the story.
It was never states the volcano is capable of burning humans to ash,
Homever being prolongued expoasure to the salamander/fana passive heat can cause human combustion as stated by asta in his fight against the salamander
Salamander actual attacks are hotter than that, yutim vulcano lava is hotter than that and base mereoleona fire is hotter than that

Actually I just looked into it and they do state that it can reduce a human to ash in the anime canon episodes. 132 to be exact.
Ps: i searched and natsu heat feats seens to be around 1500 to 1700 celsiuns while lava can go up to 1300 and blue fire which mereo uses is like 1533 celsius , so yeah there is that the heat difference ain't that high

Ps: i searched and natsu heat feats seens to be around 1500 to 1700 celsiuns while lava can go up to 1300 and blue fire which mereo uses is like 1533 celsius , so yeah there is that the heat difference ain't that high
Bruh that's not even that hot, is that really as hot as natsu can get? I thought natsu would be hotter.

Bruh that's not even that hot, is that really as hot as natsu can get? I thought natsu would be hotter.
I mean that is just his passive base form heat so not his limit at all,

Comparade to people like yamamoto, or even guys like akainu or sasuke's amaterasu it does seen pretty lackluster

I mean that is just his passive base form heat so not his limit at all,

Comparade to people like yamamoto, or even guys like akainu or sasuke's amaterasu it does seen pretty lackluster
Bruh kid Goku has better heat resistance... natsu your whole shit is fire but you can't even melt steel man DISAPPOINTING.

On the AP, if it’s an issue, you can make it X793 Natsu and restrict them to 6-C stuff. For the X792 scaling, Natsu (one shots) >>> Enchanted Neinhart (unaffected by) >>> Brandish (far stronger than) >> Makarov (stronger than) > Wraith (harmed) = Natsu with barely any magic > Natsu with no magic (tanked) > 4 gigatons. Might be a higher number than just baseline 6-C but it’s 1am for me so ….

For the heat feats, BoS Natsu’s passive heat melts steel that touches him and creates updrafts that disperse air magic stronger than his. In this key he passively turns a giant stone stadium to liquid rock in seconds, vapes sand with his flames (a feat comparable to lightning in temp which is 20,000 degrees), and instantly vapes a lake by just powering up into FDKM (doesn’t actually hit it himself).

On the power null, Natsu can burn away magic much stronger than his own like against Zero who was clapping his cheeks and burning away all of FH which is infinite magic (note that I am not saying it’s output High 3-A, just that it does have that much magic).

Back