• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

As I mentioned in the blog, I believe Sothis' original dragon form should be comparable to the Immaculate One. IO is huge and pretty sure ways a lot more than 3 tons; making the feat Class G I am expecting.

Though the calculation for that could be done later when we have better reference points.
The IO definitely weighs like 10 Metric Tons at the very least, comparing her size to an average elephant

Awesome!

Also, someone informed me that it also doubles as a speed feat. Because Sothis supposedly traveled from Blue Sea Star to Fodlan on Garreg Mach Establishment Day (Which happens to be the game's version of Christmas Day). Edelgard compared it to millions of light years away, but Sirius is only 8.611 lightyears. But either way, 8.611 * 365.25 = 3145.16775c. Now if we took the millions of lightyears seriously and used 2 million as the lowball, it would be 730 million c. But that's Massively FTL+ either way.

Awesome!

Also, someone informed me that it also doubles as a speed feat. Because Sothis supposedly traveled from Blue Sea Star to Fodlan on Garreg Mach Establishment Day (Which happens to be the game's version of Christmas Day). Edelgard compared it to millions of light years away, but Sirius is only 8.611 lightyears. But either way, 8.611 * 365.25 = 3145.16775c. Now if we took the millions of lightyears seriously and used 2 million as the lowball, it would be 730 million c. But that's Massively FTL+ either way.
Where's the statement that she did the feat on Garreg Mach Establishment Day?

Does that mean we can upgrade the Three Houses/Three Hopes cast to MFTL+?

Where's the statement that she did the feat on Garreg Mach Establishment Day?

Does that mean we can upgrade the Three Houses/Three Hopes cast to MFTL+?
It's the reason that's the annual Holiday was because she supposedly flew from the Star to Fodlan on that day based on what a friend told me.

But yeah, actually, I'm unsure how it would translate to combat speed unless it can be detailed that flapping wings really fast was what got them that fast. INB4 Quintessense being a UES scales anyway.

It's the reason that's the annual Holiday was because she supposedly flew from the Star to Fodlan on that day based on what a friend told me.
Huh, neat. I'd still like to see the quote. I'll have to look for it.
But yeah, actually, I'm unsure how it would translate to combat speed unless it can be detailed that flapping wings really fast was what got them that fast. INB4 Quintessense being a UES scales anyway.
It would be funny.

Latest FEH chapter confirms that Veronica/Embla has Low 1-C Sealing, and that each branch of Yggdrasil goes across different times, so more stuff for immeasurable speed.
Wait, really? That's cool.

I have to catch up on Heroes's story.
Also, Tharja's death hax apparently works on Heroes, so that's layered death hax
Tharja has death hax? Huh, I didn't know that (I haven't played Awakening yet).

Wait, really? That's cool.

I have to catch up on Heroes's story.

Tharja has death hax? Huh, I didn't know that (I haven't played Awakening yet).
In Awakening, especially in Henry's support it's mentioned that dark mages's curses can kill on the spot.
Ex:
In Sully' s support, she ask Henry to attack her with magic and he respond that because of her willpower only lethal curses would work on her.
In olivia's support, she suddenly collapsed on the ground because of a curse and only lived because Henry was there to dispell the curse.

In Awakening, especially in Henry's support it's mentioned that dark mages's curses can kill on the spot.
Ex:
In Sully' s support, she ask Henry to attack her with magic and he respond that because of her willpower only lethal curses would work on her.
In olivia's support, she suddenly collapsed on the ground because of a curse and only lived because Henry was there to dispell the curse.
Huh, neat.

Awakening's interpretation of Dark Magic has always been kinda weird to me.

It at least seemed like they were implying Dark Magic was some sort of reality Manipulation that could do anything, the user just had to know what they wanted and how. Between Henry and Tharja they casually pull hax that seem really busted, but only ever in supports.

Back