• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Calaca Vs said:
OP doesn't specify so Natsu is using Ignia's power. Aka lolstomp.
As an Earth Rabbit, I found a fight between a Fire Dragon and a Rubber Monkey to be hilarious and I find that to be hilarious.

"Ummmm, Rubber can Melt at hot Temperatures"

One word, Akainu

If he couldn't Melt Luffy, Natsu can't, that argument doesn't work here

On another note, Fire Dragon King Mode alone stomps

I've said it before on a different but Natsu vs Luffy is always one sided. Luffy pretty much stomps if they have similar AP and durability since he's resistant to Natsu's entire arsenal or Natsu stomps through sheer AP. This isn't a good match up no matter how you look at it. Also if anyone plans on doing OP vs FT please use Pre Time Skip characters, things likely won't be the same after we finish the revisions for the Post Time Skip characters.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
"Ummmm, Rubber can Melt at hot Temperatures"

One word, Akainu

If he couldn't Melt Luffy, Natsu can't, that argument doesn't work here

On another note, Fire Dragon King Mode alone stomps
TBF that depends on the feats of heat both have

Even if Akainu is stronger then this Luffy if Natsu's heat has better feats it should still hurt

Gotta agree mostly with Rin on this, now by no means do I think Luffy stomps Natsu, even with Fire Resistance, Natsu has overheated people with Fire Resistance, but otherwise yeah, Natsu has no counter to Haki and is basically a dragon ball z character where it's all about overpowering the opponent with raw power, regardless this match specifically is not great and it's boring and repetitive, it's also always heated

On another note, Rin, what's Luffy Gonna be with new revisions, you're going back to assuming the planet isn't earth sized right, my guess for Luffy is 6-C to High 6-C

6-C for Luffy is what I always thought he should be at least, I had no calc to back it up, but still, him being at that level just sounds correct

Honestly? I've got no clue, there's several calcs going around, Kuzans freezing the ocean, Whitebeard and Blackbeard's feats, Fujitora's and his meteorites and the issues with the Birdcage calc. If the Birdcage calc is dealt with and once we get the planet size in order Luffy should be either High 7-A+ to somewhere in 6-C. Speed is gonna be pretty insane however, Luffy has a high end MHS+ feat and I'm not sure if he'll scale to the Relativistic+ stuff.

Yeah, in the best case scenario with everything solved, then he might be high in the 6-C or High 6-C. Who knows.

Yeah, in the best case scenario with everything solved, then he might be high in the 6-C or High 6-C. Who knows.

I used to care whether or not Natsu was stronger than Luffy, but then I realized how strong a character is doesn't really matter, yeah, Natsu's stronger for now, but One Piece will likely take the route of the big three and bring Luffy to tier 5, I care more about the character more now than the strength

That's why I hate this matchup, it's just always a popularity contest more than a power contest

Inb4 the OP Earth ends up being Solar System sized and not even Naruto ends holding a change against EoS Luffy.

My mistake both at high 7-A, aka base 100year quest natsu, and whatever high 7-A form luffy

@Rin

Wait what MHS+ feat does Luffy have?

Also, I'm afraid that Luffy won't scale to 6-C for now, given how the only 6-C feats in the verse so far are from admirals/yonko tier(excluding Enel's Raigo)

Back