• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire contains plasma: the dragon slayer faces an assassination attempt! (Killua vs Natsu)

He who bends lightning faces he who bends fire. Speed equalized, both have five minutes of preparation time. Plot armor is restricted, Natsu's 8-A key versus Killua as by the end of the Election arc (8-B, can get 8-A via Kanmuru but has a time limit). Speed equalized.

Killua Zoldyck versus Natsu Dragneel. Brawl.

Natsu widescreen
The fires of space and time shall burn friendship... wait, what?

200px-Killua-2011
Would you guess he's an assassin? I wouldn't.

Considering that SBA means willing to kill (Since Killua kinda mellowed out from all the murdery stuff as Hunter X Hunter progressed), Killua just kinda rips his heart out and Good Game.

Would it qualify as a stomp, though? I hope not, was wanting a merely decisive battle.

Umm....

Well, Natsu has an AP advantage. It's not good enough to one-shot though.

.... I don't think Natsu can really do anything here.

Well... :v

Killua has 1 vote, from DMUA.

I guess beginning of the anime Natsu is getting burnt. ovo

Back