• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiona (Tales of Nephilim) VS Thyme (Animasapians)

Peppypony

She/Her
Starting distance: 5 meters

Speed is equal

Fiona's normal key is used and yes she can go into Nephilim Rage.

Otherwise, SBA.

Fiona: 0
Thyme: 0
Inconclusive: 0

So Thyme starts off with Death Countdown X, uses Future Shield whenever he takes enough damage and while in that forcefield he'll regenerate. What's Fiona's answer to all that?

Otherwise, Thyme just fights with a sword. He does rapidly fire bullets too but not that often, in his fight against Caelum he only fired bullets twice, even then he didn't use them till 2 minutes 30 seconds into the fight.

I mean, what is stopping Fiona from evading Death Countdown X?
"Resistance to Resurrection" is also pretty vague, especially since there are many ways for a being to resurrect; from a soul, with a ritual, I even seen some characters being able to revive after being erased beyond the story itself (Looking at you, Umineko). So, it is more like Regeneration Negation.

Even if Fiona dies by Death Countdown X, what is stopping her from regenerating from her angel side which is non-physical? Even if her body is reduced to nothingness, she would still be able to regenerate from a non-physical aspect of herself, which I don't see anything Thyme has to counter that.

Last edited:
Yeah um, about Animasapians "Resurrection" which is referred to "Capsulation" in canonically. I changed it to "Regeneration (Low-Godly)" because it's being able to regenerate all their damage as long as their soul remains, it's just like Gems in Steven Universe when they poof except Low-Godly instead of High-Mid, it requires pressing a button on the object they go into in order to bring them back and unlike Gems Animasapians have souls (unless they're undead but Thyme isn't so he has a soul) since they're biological beings. It's just I forgot to change that on Thyme's profile. I try to check my profiles before matches but I always miss one or a few things and I need to figure out a solution to this problem of mine. :/

But yeah it should be Regeneration Negation, it makes it so that whenever he kills his opponent they can't come back via Capsulation so um yeah could that bypass Fiona's Low-Godly?

Although, I cannot find anything that really explains what it is.
All I know, is that she, herself, does not regenerate. Rather, it is her angel side that allows her to regenerate.

Capsulation is when Animasapians regenerate from their souls which are also non-physical and Thyme stops that just by simply killing his opponent.

I mean, sure. But souls are part of their body.
The thing is...is the angel side part of her being, or is it something else entirely?
Example, some verses have souls that exist in a higher plane than the one they exist on.
This would actually qualify for higher-dimensional Low-Godly regeneration in this case.

Ok update, Lekmos hasn't signed up for the forums yet so we're talking on his message wall at the moment, he made a response yesterday but it'll take some time for him to make responses because he's moving.

Okay, I have received more information from Lekmos.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Wait, I looked at the calc for Fiona's AP, but I found it should be far lower.
I calced no higher than around 2.17 kilotons, which is Low 7-C.

welp since fiona’s tier has been changed, i’m gonna have to find a match for thyme again and death countdown x i imagine is what makes it a struggle. :/

i did think jaune from rwby would be good considering aura can counter it.

but if you have any other ideas let me know! :)

Back