• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINALS] 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament - Plus-Droid vs. Terminator Stickman (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
49 days. It's been 49 days since beginning of this Tournament. With some setbacks and bumps on the way, we finally made it. We're at the finals. So, without further ado...

Welcome to the Finals of the 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Plus-Droid, submitted by @Froggytron!
On the red corner, we have
Terminator Stickman, submitted by @LeoEpicGamer8910!
Duel 14, let's go!

Droid is 60.9 Megatons, Stickman is 63.82 Megatons. Stickman has a 1.04x AP advantage.
Droid has Class M/G, Stickman has Class G LS. I don't know who has the LS Advantage.

Charged State Droid is used.
Virtual Tournament Stickman is used.
Anything above 7-B is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The starting distance is 30 meters.
Everything else is SBA.

Droid:3
Stickman:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
So, to start, T.Stickman has 'Adaptation (His body constantly looks for ways to improve, wether that be increasing physical strength, increasing speed, improving abilities, or developing new resistances)', which unlike Recreative Evolution Plus-Droid won't immediately see with his visions + there is no absorption aura deployed around him as Abliter had. Meaning Plus-Droid will act on seeing a high-sin meter, but as of the start doesn't have reasons to be suspicious.
  • halfway Bloodlust FU units seeing a high Sin-Meter being immediately triggers half-Bloodlust in them. Not a full bloodlust desiring to kill as fast possible, but a bloodlust pushing to use strong techniques straight away to grant as much agony as possible in a serious manner.
  • Shine-star Shines as much light from red laser auras at his shiny armor to create a quick massive light reflection, stunning his enemies as a light grenade would). If done repeatedly, the armor is going to rise in temperature => worsening durability. While in Charged State, 'Shine-star' can intentionally trigger armor's explosions even at far distances. Creating a "ray of explosions" from hand is not impossible.
Half-Bloodlust will kick in and Plus-Droid uses 'Shine-star' to blind with massive waves of light, while with explosions behind his back propelling himself to mostly close the distance, then going for:
  • Scissor-dash - Performs several strategized fast double-cuts to cut opponents' armor parts, vital points, or limbs off, slowly able to take down even bigger foes. Can use speed amplification from the charged red laser effect for "instant"-like cuts. In Charged State, each cut gets supported by micro-explosions assisting in "cutting" the target. It then comes in a question, if the object is cut, or if the part was just blown away. Who knows ¯\(ツ)/¯.
To tear parts of T. Stickman's armor and metallic body with a series of scissor-like cuts, amped in speed with a 'Red Laser speed boost' (cutting with extra mico explosions on the lightsaber blades to cause way more damage).

So, to start, T.Stickman has 'Adaptation (His body constantly looks for ways to improve, wether that be increasing physical strength, increasing speed, improving abilities, or developing new resistances)', which unlike Recreative Evolution Plus-Droid won't immediately see with his visions + there is no absorption aura deployed around him as Abliter had. Meaning Plus-Droid will act on seeing a high-sin meter, but as of the start doesn't have reasons to be suspicious.
To be clear, the description of Stickman's Adaptation fits better as Reactive Evolution. He's described as growing in power speed improving abilities and gaining resistances. This is Reactive Evolution

Plus-Droid won't immediately see with his visions + there is no absorption aura deployed around him as Abliter had. Meaning Plus-Droid will act on seeing a high-sin
Should probably be noted that even though it may not be visually apparent, Terminator does have absorption. It is said that "His body absorbs energy, fire, electricity, and radiation, and uses them to strengthen his own attacks", and because he can't pull off a pebble trick, I think that first attack is gonna be pretty disrupted, especially with this description being similar to the Suppression Mode stuff and Droid could end up sustaining a good bit of damage or strain as a result

Should probably be noted that even though it may not be visually apparent, Terminator does have absorption. It is said that "His body absorbs energy, fire, electricity, and radiation, and uses them to strengthen his own attacks", and because he can't pull off a pebble trick, I think that first attack is gonna be pretty disrupted, especially with this description being similar to the Suppression Mode stuff and Droid could end up sustaining a good bit of damage or strain as a result
That's what I'm mentioning, T.Stickman is built like a +Droid trap here

On the other hand, it is not mentioned how the body of T.Stickman absorbs energy, and if 100% of it, namely when T.Stickman is classified as '80% Cyborg', the 20% may not absorb. Even then, if the radiation + lightsaber energy + mini-explosions get mostly/all absorbed (as they slice through his body would T.Stickman not speed amp dodge), there still is the aging effect (in the red aura around lightsabers) he cannot absorb nor is immune to, meaning any slice through T.Stickman's body will leave a huge scar of rust via Corrosion Inducement (given that T.Stickman doesn't have immortality 1 and would rust if thrown into harsh environment for an infinity amount of time). If 20% of T.Stickman's body hit is biological, it would rapidly age instead with any contact with aura made 👀

On the other hand, it is not mentioned how the body of T.Stickman absorbs energy, and if 100% of it, namely when T.Stickman is classified as '80% Cyborg', the 20% may not absorb. Even then, if the radiation + lightsaber energy + mini-explosions get mostly/all absorbed (as they slice through his body would T.Stickman not speed amp dodge), there still is the aging effect (in the red aura around lightsabers) he cannot absorb nor is immune to, meaning any slice through T.Stickman's body will leave a huge scar of rust via Corrosion Inducement (given that T.Stickman doesn't have immortality 1 and would rust if thrown into harsh environment for an infinity amount of time). If 20% of T.Stickman's body hit is biological, it would rapidly age instead with any contact with aura made 👀
I would wait for Leo to make the clarification about absorption, but this is fair on the surface

Okay so it's been like 5 days and Leo hasn't showed up and it doesn't look like that will change

I'm just gonna vote Plus-Droid for Froggy's reasons above to get this over with

Until a reply disabling my arguments comes (that many strikes turning T.Stickman's body into corroded rust along with ruining his 20% biological parts with all Red Laser effects can eventually defeat T.Stickman before Plus-Droid is more than severely harmed by T.Stickman's boosted attacks), I guess I will vote Plus-Droid FRA as well

That's not how it works 🗿 Just because he's 80% cybernetics doesn't mean he only resists 80% of the stuff. That's literally never stated. Also Terminator's passive scanning/Information Analysis would alert him of the aging effect, encouraging Terminator to use Rocket Mode to stay away from Plus-Droid with his now superior speed. From there, he's spamming pop-up shields to block incoming attacks as well as restricting Plus-Drod's movement and firing several homing lasers.

That's not how it works 🗿 Just because he's 80% cybernetics doesn't mean he only resists 80% of the stuff.
I mentioned it was just a hypothesis
Also Terminator's passive scanning/Information Analysis would alert him of the aging effect, encouraging Terminator to use Rocket Mode to stay away from Plus-Droid with his now superior speed.
How quick is the 'passive scanning/Information Analysis'? Although feeding T.Stickman with energy from several sources (radiation + explosions + the lightsaber energy), the aging corrosion could already land a few good corrosive hits holding T.Stickman without regen back through the fight.
From there, he's spamming pop-up shields to block incoming attacks
Can pop-up shields absorb (radiation + explosions + the lightsaber energy) as well, or are they just tanking damage? If Plus-Droid senses 'they absorb energy just like T.Stickman's body', he will be remotely using small portals just before the lightsaber (having kilometers of striking range thanks to arms intractability) touches them, for the lightsaber tip to go through the portal and appear from its portal-end summoned closely to T.Stickman's body, trying to do speed amped piercing hits and sneak through addition pop-up shields summoned. Repeating the blinding Shine-star attack (used at the beginning) now and then could higher the odds of some piercing hits hitting T.Stickman.
as well as restricting Plus-Drod's movement and firing several homing lasers.
Having Restricted movement won't mean much with Plus-Droid's horn between eyes having:
  • Laser-controller - Plus-droids possess advanced Light Manipulation, they can wirelessly control light, laser, radiation, beams, and limitedly holy & heat attacks in the area around them, if they don't enormously surpass Plus-droid's stats (like an attack being 6+ tier).
Which will guide the AP-charged lasers to the ground instead. It's likely their homing and PlusDroid's 'Laser-controller' influence will somewhat even out, resulting in the lasers hitting the ground close to Plus-Droid / his feet, but that actually is positive, as this will allow the feet to absorb most of their energy while repairing themselves with the hit ground (healing via 80% F.P. while absorbing energy as well).

And that's grace!
That's not how it works 🗿 Just because he's 80% cybernetics doesn't mean he only resists 80% of the stuff. That's literally never stated. Also Terminator's passive scanning/Information Analysis would alert him of the aging effect, encouraging Terminator to use Rocket Mode to stay away from Plus-Droid with his now superior speed. From there, he's spamming pop-up shields to block incoming attacks as well as restricting Plus-Drod's movement and firing several homing lasers.
Leo has 1 day to reply now

But still, considering S.Mode Abliter edged above T.Stickman, and that Plus-Droid has beaten S.Mode Abliter with a deadly technique (fitting on T.Stickman 80% body as well, being very possible to beat T.Stickman 90% identically due to his absorption capabilities and not much to dispose of the crystals), the fight depends on what point Plus-Droid is pushed to repeat this microscopic crystal technique. Considering Plus-Droid can so far keep up without it at mid-diff+ (unlike Abliter), the vote is fair

And that's grace!

Leo has 1 day to reply now

But still, considering S.Mode Abliter edged above T.Stickman, and that Plus-Droid has beaten S.Mode Abliter with a deadly technique (fitting on T.Stickman 80% body as well, being very possible to beat T.Stickman 90% identically due to his absorption capabilities and not much to dispose of the crystals), the fight depends on what point Plus-Droid is pushed to repeat this microscopic crystal technique. Considering Plus-Droid can so far keep up without it at mid-diff+ (unlike Abliter), the vote is fair
This crystal method is diabolical 🗿🗿🗿

It's well past time to end this, I pinged Leo and they just outright ignored me a couple days ago so, without further adieu I will vote Plus-Droid FRA and end ExSENNA's suffering the tourney

Now that the tournament is over, I can probably post my thoughts here after reading the whole tournament over.

Not the fault of anyone here, but I personally felt this tournament was quite predictable and boring. That might just be me, but it was quite a slog to read through it, even moreso than other tournaments I've seen here. 😔

Now that the tournament is over, I can probably post my thoughts here after reading the whole tournament over.

Not the fault of anyone here, but I personally felt this tournament was quite predictable and boring. That might just be me, but it was quite a slog to read through it, even moreso than other tournaments I've seen here. 😔
You might have a point here (especially with the last 2 matches not being much debating at all), but if you have a look at recent months' finished 7-A/High 7-A one or Country Class one, you sure are to find the thrill of FC/OC tourneys 👀

You might have a point here (especially with the last 2 matches not being much debating at all), but if you have a look at recent months' finished 7-A/High 7-A one or Country Class one, you sure are to find the thrill of FC/OC tourneys 👀
Yeah probably. If a 9-C, or possibly 9-B tourney occurs, you can bet at least one of my characters will be partaking in it (Definitely not so that the ABO-Verse characters can be known more and maybe get a solid KDR on the Wiki).

Back