• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy VII upgrades Part 2?

Really? Hmm...

Well I'm not doubting the power of the attack of course. I'm skeptical about the legitimacy of it, and of course this thread eliminates some of that skepticism.

Alright then. But of course, we should await input from the others.

Ah but you see, in turn, I never said you said we shouldn't. I was simply stating that we should in fact "wait."

I think this should be legitimate. Then again, I also think Kingdom Hearts should be Large Star, and a good number of people don't seem to agree with me on that one, so...

Well, to be fair, that ranking hinges in interpretation (I myself am rather torn about it, though we do se Xemnas create a black hole [Who's mass-energy is around 104 Foe], so it may be consistent), while this has many things backing it up.

Whatever happened to him absorbing 80-something percent of Kingdom Hearts or whatever, then? I know that gave him the power equivalent of hundreds of planet-busts, that's how top-tiers of the verse were formerly Large Planet.

Anyways, yeah, I can get behind Large Star/Solar System FFVII.

I meant how it hinged on wether or not Zeus rearranged stars instead of planets (And don't worry, the top-tiers will be Large Planet level after the revisions).

As can I.

My questions:

1: Does Sephiroth pull the party into the pocket Universe when he becomes Safer? Considering the sky like battlefield in the centre of Gaia and Seph having the knowledge of the Ancients (including that of Summon Materia) it seems like a possibility.

2: Is the 1 on 1 duel with Cloud in the finale also in a pocket Universe or a willpower battle? Either way it supports it as legitimate.

1. Not sure, that appears to be the only issue regarding this being legit.

2. No, the final battle with Sephiroth takes place in Cloud's subconscious.

I think this is pretty legit.

Sephiroth himself is an arrogant person and has stated in advent children that he does not want Cloud dead but just to make him suffer. Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away. "I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair?"

Might explain why the plain there on is not destroyed. Perhaps Sephiorth creates a new one after the attack Barraging Cloud wave after wave with damaging attacks attempting to break down his will power

Maybe due to his arrogance he wanted to show the party his visions of an ideal world ruled by him. Would explain Sephiroth bringing the party to a heavenly dimension.

Back