• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Game Cowboy fights Light Gun Mewtwo - Erron Black vs The Magician (House of the Dead) 7-0-0

Erron sighed as he walked through the streets of Venice, it was a rainy and murky evening for the romantic city. As much as he preferred Outworld Erron would admit the place had a certain charm, the wine was nice at least. Kotal Khan had ordered the cowboy to take time off and after leafing through a book the Khan flung him through a portal to Earth, Erron was keeping to himself. If anyone from the Special Forces showed up that'd be a right pain.......

As he walked through an alleyway Erron heard a loud scream, cocking his revolvers the source was a young woman barrelling around the corner. Being hunted by what Erron could only described as a zombie of some kind, he briefly pondered this before he quickdrawed and blew the thing's head off. The woman looked at the cowboy before pointing down the corner and saying "T-There's more of them! They're taking over the town! D-Do something!"

Erron was silent, he was about to tell the woman it wasn't his concern when suddenly more of them showed up. The cowboy did what he did best, before long it was clear this was an undead invasion. Where the hell was the special forces for this? Erron sighed, seemed like shit hit the fan. He gunned down an giant headless monster and its little flying guide, a merman with a trident, a 5 headed hydra thing, then a giant freak with a chainsaw. Erron learned a man called "Goldman" was behind it all.

"Normally I'd demand to be paid to stop an undead apocalypse from happening, but that Goldman's ticked me off. My time off and he does some shit like this. Besides I reckon he's got some riches in that building of his........" Erron mused, however as he approached Goldman's massive skyscraper a massive explosion occurred at the top and out flew what he'd consider the worst monster he'd seen yet. Thing looked like it was needing surgery.

"I'll destroy.......all of mankind.......you will die.......here........" it hissed out like a death rattle.

Erron chuckled, his guns were loaded and ready to pop off. He simply said "Well then. Giddy up."

Speed is equalised. Magician is 9-A and does not have Pandora's Box. SBA otherwise

You've yeed your last haw: 7

Cheapest light gun boss ever: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Erron generally starts with gunplay and goes into cqc if his opponent gets close. As for Magician this is how he fights in both the first game and the second game. As for Magician's Regen, its not combat applicable. The first game takes place in December the 18th 1998 and the second on the 26th February 2000 and Magician blew up both times and didn't come back till 2003 in 4 Special.

AP wise Erron scales around 0.02751773989 Tons, from what I can see. As for Magician's AP this is gonna need some elaboration, he is comparable to The World. Who requires this calc to be completely destroyed/one shotted

Here's the video in question, James had to do this as The World simply kept coming back (Idk if that's regen or it just resurrects) but the ensuing blast left nothing but embers and I assume it was vaporised. So Magician is very much downscaled from 0.12 tons (I guess like x7?), as an attack of that magnitude left nothing of the creature its comparable to. On a side note Magician generally doesn't take damage from attacks unless you hit his red veins which makes him flinch

Last edited:
Just kill him/gun him down a whole bunch of times lol, those protagonists had handguns and blew up Magician by just shooting him in the red bits a whole bunch of times. And he didn't come back until at least 2 years later like twice.

Just kill him/gun him down a whole bunch of times lol, those protagonists had handguns and blew up Magician by just shooting him in the red bits a whole bunch of times. And he didn't come back until at least 2 years later like twice.
And that sentence there to me is why I'm voting Erron. Guy has actual sticks of dynamite and a rifle and he's fighting a shooter game boss who has been killed with handguns?

But in seriousness though, I think Erron can win this one. He has demonstrated himself as a very skilled marksman, being able to shoot coins in the air with his back turned. That accuracy as well as his scaling is why I think he can do pretty well against a boss with weak spots.

Also at some point whether it be a person trying to do a no damage run or a skilled marksman, Magician's teleportation should begin to grow predictable as he is basically leaves a blue trail from his starting point to his end point

Well besides Peppersalt's reasons, I might as well say why Erron wins here more times than he loses.

Erron being a jobber doesn't really discredit much of his feats. Simply losing to people so many times doesn't automatically make you a dumbass or even inert, so if anyone tries to bring that up, I might as well shoot it down first (get it? haha) to get to the gist of my argument. Going by that logic would mean that we should also downplay The Magician here, as he got beaten by 2 men in classy suits with nothing but an arsenal of mundane guns and bad voice acting (it does have a charm tho) After all, Erron is literally outmatched in the world of MK where bullets aren't the best thing to use against gods, demons, and other supernatural characters in between.

Downplay aside, Erron definitely takes this in the long run. Let's go through their physicals. Magician's physicals have already been stated here, but Erron downscales to his respective feat at 0.09 tons. Not much of a gap when both of them are at the lower ends of their respective scaling. Invulnerability is quite the NLF, but I'll consider it anyways. He wouldn't realize that he has weak spots until his bullets appear to do critical damage to this guy when the random gods of bullet spread flick his projectiles into the Magician's weak points.

They start at SBA distance, so Erron probs has enough time to prepare before Magician gets into his effective range. He can start sniping him from afar and use the default SBA's location as cover, not protective but rather visual. The fireballs should rip through the trees and open fields, but it should give Magician second thoughts on dealing collateral damage that would possibly hit nothing and waste his time if he ever makes it to Erron's place, assuming that in-character he is willing to do that. But those projectile attacks are pretty damn telegraphed tho and a normal gun was able to somehow destroy them, so it's easy pickings for Erron at any range that his guns can reach.

Close range fighting doesn't seem to be very likely given their fighting style (Erron with his guns and Magician with his constant TP and projectiles) but still possible. If that's the case, I can see Erron with his gun fu and decent maneuverability serving him well in CQC, and the guy doesn't drop his guns for fists even in melee range, so Magician would have to take the full force of high caliber bullets that just left the chamber while Erron slides and rolls away from any melee attempts. Of course, speed is equalized here, but no one said that you can't dodge, right?

What I don't consider useful here is most of Erron's traps and his stuff that aren't firearms. Magician is constantly hovering over the ground and using a bear trap, a pool of acid, or dynamite to hurt him will never work when he sees that coming from a mile away. Not to mention I don't recall Erron using those in canon. Even if I were to consider them, it's useless against a guy who's never touching the ground.

Basically, Erron's marksmanship and skills are what earns him the W in this match.

Back