• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight between THICC Gods of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that both are the same tier, other than being extremely similar existences, so why not.

Dialga vs CC Chronos

Both 2-A and speed equalized.

483-Dialga.png
mqdefault.jpg

F A T Iron-Dragon Type:

Those thighs tho:

Gangsta that already nulled time:

Last edited:
Chronos blitzes cuz speed is not equal
Omnipresence isn't a speed but just a state of existence tho. It was already decided how Omnipresence and Nigh-Omnipresence difference is just about "how much of the verse am I omnipresent in", instead of actual speed

Omnipresence isn't a speed but just a state of existence tho. It was already decided how Omnipresence and Nigh-Omnipresence difference is just about "how much of the verse am I omnipresent in", instead of actual speed
Its not due that, Chronos is omnipresent in a verse with Immeasurable speed, Dialga is on a verse made by infinite speed

Its not due that, Chronos is omnipresent in a verse with Immeasurable speed, Dialga is on a verse made by infinite speed
K gonna equalize it
what is chronos range
Both are immensely above 2-A via size.

Dialga is 60 million times bigger than baseline, Chronos is so big that she can't perceive the presence of a 2-A multiverse, making them kinda the same in potency and range if I'm not mistaken

Chronos appears to have the upper hand due to being unconstrained by time. Dialga’s signature time manipulation abilities won’t be effective against a being like her. Dialga embodies time which means Chronos would be able to control him. She can stop time or reverse it so his attacks don’t land. I vote for Chronos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back